Get Ready For The Sports Festival!

No. 6; Get Ready For The Sports Festival!

U.A File: 06

Class Seat #6

Y/n Aizawa!

* Quirk-Nullification: Gives him the ability to nullify/Stop another person's Quirk by touching them. The effects of this Quirk can be turned off at will. An example, If someone could go into the wall as their quirk and become one with it, Y/n could touch the wall and turn it off. When fighting someone with multiple quirks, the effect will go to the next quirk, if the main quirk is on a time limit and continues on like that. Fun fact, he can also turn off mutant quirks, but Y/n states that most of the time it's bad.

While powerful, this ability has many drawbacks:
* Nullify deactivates after 1 minute, as the timer will show up in the corner of Y/n's vision.
* Even if he punches during the 1 min, the timer doesn't reset until the first time limit is up.
* Nullify makes Y/n's hair stand on end while it is active, allowing his enemies to see when his Quirk is active or not.
* When dealing with someone with more than one quirk, he cannot control which one shuts off as it is random.
* When using Quirk: His eyes turn yellow like his father.

#1: Y/n's appearance: Y/n's looks similarly to his mom more than his dad and acts more like his mom, but that wasn't always the case! Y/n purposely keeps one long bang in front of his face to make him look cooler! When he wakes up, he often has a fatigued appearance. His hair becomes unkempt and messy, and his eyes almost always looked tired and flat. Anyone who didn't see the resemblance to Shota then, would now.

#2: Y/n's eyes: they tell a story. While Y/n can put on a brave and careless smile, those close to him can look at his eyes to know what he's really feeling.

#3: Personality: It seems like Shota and Emi both agree that while Y/n likes taking inspiration in life from those he holds deeply, they make a note to separate Y/n from them. As such, Emi claims that while although Y/n gained her sense of humor, he created his charisma by himself, insistent to separate humor and charisma apart.

#4-Body: Y/n's body has been worked to the bone, thanks Aizawa. It was apparently increased three times halfway during the ten months and Y/n was able to do it. Props to that kid!

#5-Smile; Gotta keep that smile bright! Gotta make the most of life and give hope to those in need! Even a smile can warm someone's day. Does Y/n smile for this reason or is there something else?

#6 Legs-Defined and strong, so far Y/n's been treating them like a normal body part. But he's gonna need to change that if he wants to become a hero!

Power: 2/6

Speed: 3/6

Technique: 5/6

Intelligence: 4/6

Cooperativeness:6/6

Charisma: 10/6

Relationships:

*Jiro: Childhood friends, haven't fought together yet.

*Toru: Friends, fought together at the entrance exam and battle trials.

*Mineta: Friends, fought together at the entrance exams.

* Shoji; Fought in battle trial, friend.

*Tokoyami: Met at entrance exam, friends.

*Yuga: Met at the fake trial, friends?

*Todoroki: Fought in battle trial.

*Izuku and Bakugo: ...?...??...???

Comment from Best Friend Jiro!: "Great guy once you get to know him. I've seen him been able to make a whole room smile in a matter of seconds. His charisma is what makes him break through his struggles and pain. Hard not to look up to someone like that. Definitely different from how he used to be. Although, sigh, his puns are still not funny..."