Entrance Exam

"Today's the day." Y/n said as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had an eight pack and was more muscular than he was ten months ago. "Well, dad's training definitely made me fit to do this...but..."

Y/n looked over and picked up his capturing weapon, wrapping it around his neck. "I'll need your help through this, since my quirk weren't really work with the robots, hehehe."

"Y/n, breakfast!" Shota tells him as he sees his son walking out of his room with his bag.

"Thanks Dad, but I'm not really hungry." Y/n said as he was about to walk out of the house before he was trapped with Shota's capturing weapon. Y/n slowly turned around with fear in his eye to see his father with a scary expression.

"Eat."

"Yes, sir." Y/n said as Shota let him go. Y/n sat down at the table and picked up his toast. He quickly ate his breakfast by putting the eggs on the toast and eating it all together. "Alright, am I good now?"

Shota nodded as Y/n was about to walk out again. "Y/n..."

Y/n looked back at his father, "Remember your training, and you'll do fine. Think smarter, not harder."

Y/n had a blank expression before he gained his mother's bright smile and clenched his fist. "Got it! Also, I meant to say thank you for training me all that time. Although, you pushed me till I broke."

Shota smiled, "You should expect that from your father, Y/n. With our quirks, our physical and mental capabilities are what's gonna help the quirks the most. I just have you the push, it's up to you to leap. Now, you should probably meet up with Jiro before it gets too late."

Y/n smiled brighter and nodded. "Alright, I'm off! Love you, Dad!"

Y/n leaves the house and closes the door as Shota kept his small smile and picked up the drink. "I see you, honey."

"?!" Shota turned around to see Emi around the corner. "I thought you already left for work!"

"Hey, Kyoka, we still meeting at U.A?" Y/n asked as he held his phone to his left ear.

Kyoka is seen walking up a street. "Yeah, I thought that was the plan. Wait, you didn't forget...did you?"

Y/n laughed, "come on, I might be dense but I'm not that stupid. Just double checking."

"How...how are you feeling about all this?" Kyoka asked as Y/n ran up the street.

"Honestly, I'm really worried. I'm scared I might not get any points. At the same time, I know a trick that will get me in no matter what." Y/n admitted with a smile as Kyoka looked at her phone.

"Yeah...I'm nervous about that too. If I don't get enough points..." Kyoka shivered due to the wind as she arrived at U.A.

"But at the end of the day, we try our best. If I do that, I'll be satisfied." Y/n said as Kyoka giggled.

"Dude, could you give me some of that positivity?" She asked as Y/n wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Can't do, gotta save it for hero work." Y/n gave a big grin as Kyoka pushed his face away.

"You better get in, Y/n." Kyoka said as they separated and did their secret handshake.

"Same goes for you, Kyoka." Y/n said as they both grinned. Before they looked back at the building,.. "alright...let's do this! Journey to become a hero!"
—————
"That writing test was something..." Y/n thought as Y/n entered his exam block. "Time really flew by. Training with Dad was tough."

Y/n started to stretch as people start to notice his cloth. "Hey doesn't that remind you of someone?"

"A pro hero?"