Trouble At USJ

(Favorite MHA Op? It's still the second one for me. Favorite MHA ED? I think Footprints and Heroes are tied to be my favorites.)

"I'm telling you, fighting that steam guy was no joke! I got my butt kicked!" Y/n's voice is heard in his house.

"I got beat by a guy in a blindfold, pretty eyes though." Emi's voice is heard.

"Fireball guy, green fire manipulation, so many types." Shota said as a figure walked to the door, knocking on it. "I got it."

"Hm?" Shota looked down as he saw Mineta. "Mineta... how do you know where we live?"

"Uh. Hi, M-Mr. Aizawa." Mineta started to panic as Shota's aura went off.

"Hm? Why is Shota's aura going off?" Emi asked Y/n as he looked at his father.

"Dad, what's going-? Oh, Mineta! Just on time, come on in." Y/n pulls the boy in.

"Huh? Wait!?" Mineta says as Y/n leads him to his mother. "Uh, you must be...his sister?"

"Hahaha! Nope, mother Aizawa!" Emi pointed at herself.

"Huh?! But you look so young!" Mineta said as Emi looked at him.

"Well that's nice of you to say! I didn't catch your name. Friend of yours, Y/n?" Emi asked as Y/n nodded.

"Yep, this is my friend, Minoru Mineta." Y/n says as he grabs the breakfast burritos. "Alright, we gotta head to school!"

"Hm, guess it's that time already. Let's go, boys." Aizawa says as he walks out the door.

"Hey, Mr.Aiza..." Jiro started to say.

"Come on, I'll drive you guys to school." Aizawa said as Jiro was confused before she turned around to see Y/n smiling and holding up Mineta. Jiro gave a disturbed look before the gang was seen in the car.

"So...you invited him over?" Jiro asked as she ate her burrito.

"Yep, turns out a little walk and we all reach the same place." Y/n says as he took a bite of his food.

"Well, that's obvious, we all go to U.A, so we'd be in the same place anyway." Mineta stated.

Y/n rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess so, ehehe."

Jiro slowly looked at Y/n, "so, uh.. Hagakure's not here...right?"

"Hm? Oh you've been sitting on her for a while." Y/n stated.

"What?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Jiro started to move as Shota sighed.

"He's lying. Hagakure lives too far out from the house." Shota told Jiro.

"Pft-!" the two boys squirmed. "AHahahaha! I can't believe you fell for that!"

"I thought you knew she wasn't here before you got in the car." Mineta laughed as well but Jiro stabbed the two.

"Quiet you two!" Jiro shouted as Shota sighed and parked the car.

"Oh boy, alright. Everyone out." Shota said as everyone got out. They each started to walk to the school, but then saw something. "Oh great..."

"What is it?" Y/n asked as he saw a crowd of people. "Huh? What are those guys doing so close to the school?"

"Reporters, they're here for All Might, aren't they?" Mineta asked Shota.

"Not exactly. They are also here to interview the students about their time with All Might." Shota explained as they kept walking. Y/n noticed a flower, but it was like a clover. Except, the clovers were replaced cherry blossoms. Y/n took a flower from the batch. "Just walk by them, don't say too much."