Interval 1: Catching Up

(A/n: Intervals will be short chapters to fill in some gaps, funny moments, and maybe some insight to friendships, dynamics, or...dire situations)

"Uh, Y/n, what are you doing?" Ashido's voice is heard as Kaminari and Mineta are seen snickering with Seto.

"My name is not Y/n, Ashido. I thought I told you to call me Mr.Aizawa." Y/n is seen dressed like Aizawa's down to the hair and all. He was even doing a spot on voice impression as well.

"He does that way too well." Ochako chuckled a bit to herself.

"It's rather unnerving in a sense." Momo commented on the skit being done.

"Yaoyorozu. Come see me after class, we must work on your quirk. Make me more sleeping bags so I can be a caterpillar," Y/n started to break down in the laugher as the boy started to howl with giggles. "Laughter? I've never heard of that before. You'll never become heroes if you can't be serious when the time comes."

"Y/n, you should really get changed again." Toru warned the boy, "you never know when-"

"Oh, relax, Toru. Everything will be fine." Y/n cockily said as the boys rushed to their seats, "don't know if you forgot but I am his son after all. He loves me, and so he can take a joke-" aura started to creep out behind Y/n as he froze with his smile, "he's right behind me, isn't he..."

"Hey, who do you think is gonna win the sports festival?" Midnight is seen looking at Mic, who was in the staff's office.

"I know who I'm rooting for, for sure!" Mic shouted with a chuckle. Y/n soon walked with with an unamused smile, Mic brightened up, "Yo! Nephew! What's with the sour look?!"

Y/n turned his eyes at the two pro heroes and smiled, "Aunty, Uncle! How've you been?"

"Now, Y/n. You know it's Midnight and Mic here." Midnight said before she rushed up to him and hugged him, a giant one.

Y/n started to squirm, "aaa-! My back!"

"Please don't make Aizawa have to drag you away again from Young Y/n." All Might said in the distance.

"Yeah, stop babying me already! I'm already a teenager!" Y/n put his fist over his heart on his chest.

"Never! That's my job! I'm the fun loving Aunt!" Midnight waved her arms childlike.

"Least you're not the hot alcoholic aunt like in movies." Y/n added with a sweatdrop.

"Hey, don't forget who taught you how flirt! And who boosted that confidence of yours when you were so shy~." Midnight held a spread hand to her chest, as if she was pronouncing an elegant speech, "I am very attractive I'll have you know~."

Y/n started to speak in a robotic manner, "Yes, dear aunt. You are very attractive."

"Why did that sound so fake?!" Midnight shook the child.

"You too busy to visit us once in a while, kid?" Mic got up and ruffled his hair.

"Aw, come on! I just did that!" Y/n jokingly complained, "you two never did tell me how you've been."

Midnight leaned back into her chair, spinning it to look straight, "oh, you know Mic here. Won't stop boasting to everyone willing to listen what a great kid his nephew is and how proud he is of him."

"Which is true!" Mic defends himself, wrapping his arm around Y/n, "You defeated all those villains in your area in at USJ by yourself! I was confident-"

"He was biting his nails the whole trip over." Midnight interrupted with a smirk.

"MIDNIGHT!?" Mic was in disbelief that he would get called out.