chapter 7

J U S T I N P O V <3

6:30. Dang thats earlier than I had planned. I threw off the fluffy white sheets, wandering downstairs and into the kitchen. Food...food...I dug through Brianna's pantry as if I had lived here my whole life. They just make me feel so welcome here. Like family.

POPTARTS! I grinned and reached up, getting on my tip toes, until I finally knocked it down from the top shelf. yes! I put them in the toaster and went to the fridge to find some milk. Its nice being on a break, I can eat as much dairy as I want! Smiling to myself, I grabbed a yogurt too, and began to dig in.

As I was finishing up, I heard a door close and Brianna's mom sat down across the table from me, "oh, good morning Mrs.Nichols" she warmly smiled at me, "morning Justin. you're up early" I walked over and placed my glass in the sink, and the wrapper in the trash, "yes ma'am"

she sighed, "look Justin," oh man I feel a talk coming on, "I know getting away from the media is not the only reason youre staying here. You can tell me whats going on." well this is awkward, "umm..uh- yes ma'am. I mean- no, its not the only reason. I..I really like your daughter."

she nodded slowly, "hmm. thats what I thought. You seem like a very sweet boy, but the thing is...youre a celebrity. Now, I dont mean to stereotype, but I just wanna make sure Brianna isnt going to get her heart broken. please dont take this the wrong way, it just worries me a little bit."

"no, I understand. um- one of the things that my mom has always taught me, is to respect girls. I know its probably hard for you to trust me, but I promise that I would never do anything to hurt her. Im not going to let fame get to my head or interfere with how I act. you know, stay humble."

she seemed to be happy with my answer, "Youre a good kid, Justin. Most celebrities that are put out there so young end up completely consumed by fame, but I can see you arent affected by it. Im really glad you two are happy.." she patted my arm, "and I do trust you. You are very sincere."

"thank you very much, it means alot."

"well, why dont you go and wake Brianna. I bet you have a lot to talk about."

I stood up and fixed my shirt, "okay, Ill go get her."

After I thanked her again, I jogged upstairs and crept silently into her room, crawling into her bed. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and took in her sweet scent, "good morning beautiful" I whispered into her ear.

"Justinnn, its earlyy." I pulled the sheets away from her face and brushed her hair back, she twisted around and smirked at me, "how are you awake?" she rubbed her eyes slowly, yawning

"Im used to it, babe" she pulled her arms out from under the sheets and proped up on her elbows, and looked at the clock, "oh because Mr.Popstar wakes up at 6:45 every morning just to fix his hair?"

I rolled my eyes at her, "nooo. Mr. Popstar wakes up at 6:30 because he usually has a very busy schedule!"

Bri reached to my head and ruffled my hair, giggling "ohhh. my bad" I chuckled and grabbed her hand then turned my facial expression to a serious gaze.

"what is it Justin?" she questioned, cocking her head to one side. "one second" I rolled out of the bed to shut the door and then returned to her reconnecting our hands.

"I told her." her eyes squinted, glancing back and forth rapidly, "what? told who?!"

I sighed, "I told your mom about...us" her eyes grew wide and she smacked her hand to her forehead, "you did...what?!? bu- why would you- shes gonna- whyyy?"

"she could tell, Bri," I chuckled and shook my head "and its okay! shes totally fine with it"

"oh, haha, sorry. I thought she was gonna kick you out or something!"

*************

short. i know:[

i own nothing!