chapter 11

CAUTION: be prepared for some serious drama in the next few chapters. . .I suggest getting your popcorn ready (;

_______________

"I cant believe she said yes!" I squealed, throwing clothes at my suitcase. "I mean, I thought she was gonna say no because she'd be by herself and she thinks we spend too much time together and its such a long time and Im gonna miss school and-"

"BRI!" Justin cut me off and squeezed both of my shoulders, "breathe!"

I took in a deep breath and exhaled dramatically, "Im talking too much arent I? Oh God, Im just so excited!"

"really? I never wouldve guessed." Justin chuckled and picked up a pair of jeans that had fallen on the ground. He paused while he was still leaning over and gasped, "holy shit! look out your window!"

I raised an eyebrow and pulled the shades up, revealing my front yard. "oh my God! what the heck is going on?!"

dozens of girls crowded around in front of my house and on the street. "um" Justin said, gazing at his phone, "look at whats trending on twitter"

'BRIANNA NICHOLS' was at the very top of the list. my jaw dropped and I grabbed his iPhone, clicking on my name. the first 'top tweet' was a link to a news story about me. I scanned through it quickly; first a picture of Justin and I, some words, then at the bottom was a picture of Justin's car parked in front of my house.

"ughhh." I groaned, rubbing my temples, "dont they have any respect for our privacy? they'll never leave." I pointed out.

"welcome to my world" Justin stated, slipping his phone into his back pocket.

I took another look out the window and noticed Lily and Paige among all the girls. They were pushing their way to the front door and scowling at everyone. I laughed out loud, "they are gonna be killed!"

I ran downstairs quickly and pried the door open for them. "what are you guys doing here?!" I asked happily, pulling both of them in a hug.

"we havent seen you in forever, girl!" Lily said as we started walking up to my room.

"yeah we need some serious girl time" Paige added with a laugh

we stepped into my room and Justin smiled up from his phone, "oh my gosh. I swear you two are connected at the hip!" Lily groaned.

Paige grabbed his wrist and pulled him off the edge of my bed, "go mister! we're stealing your girlfriend for the day."

"aww" he whined, "but all three of you are coming to watch Christian's basketball game tonight at 6:30, alright?"

"of course," I chuckled, lightly pushing his chest towards the door, "now go and hang with the boys for a while!" I pecked his lips quickly and smiled up at him.

"wish me luck making it to my car" he said, reffering to his fans waiting outside my door. "good luck" I giggled.

After he left, Lily sighed, "you guys win the cutest couple award.." I laughed and plopped down on my bed, "aww thanks. he's so sweet" I cooed lovingly.

"whats with the suitcase?" Paige blurted. I avoided her curious gaze and stared down at my hands, "uhh. Im kinda...going on tour with Justin?"

"youre leaving us?!" she squealed and her jaw dropped. "well..." I confessed, "but you guys can come and visit and stuff! I know Chaz and Ryan tag along all the time!"

"aww but it wont be the same, Bri.." she side hugged and fake cried into my shoulder. "I know you guys," I hugged her back, "itll be over before you know it, okay?"