chapter 4

"I- uh" I didnt know what to say. Justin touched my shoulder, "Im really, really sorry about that, just dont listen to her.."

I awkwardly looked down at our shoes as we walked, "um- dont worry about it." Justin's supras stopped short and I looked up at him. He wrapped his ams around me, "come the interview with me? ...please?"

I spoke into into his shoulder "I dunno justin. my parents are probably spazzing as it is.." Justin blurted out quickly, "Ill take care of it! ...dont worry. Im the master of excuses"

I giggled, "oh okayy. but its your fault if Im grounded from you forever!" Justin laughed, "lets go"

Justin lead me into his range rover and pulled out his phone to get directions "how far away do you think?" he ran his fingers along his touch screen quickly, "umm probably like 30 minutes, its nothing special, just a radio interview"

"ohh okay, so i can come inside?" he smiled and stretched his arm around me, "couldnt do it without you!"

We pulled up to the building and saw paparazzi crowded all the way around the entrance

Justin stopped and backed up out of the parking lot, "shit" he lowered his head down, "get down, they recognize my car" I nodded and put my head down to my knees

Justin mumbled and rolled his eyes, "one pic of us in the car together and they blow it up into a backseat makeout, or worse.."

He drove around until we came to an empty back entrance and took my hand as we stepped through the double doors. We found our way to the room the interview will be held in and Scooter ran up to Justin immediatley.

"Justin! its about time you got here. We havent seen you since the concert incident yesterday. I have a few things for you to-" he cut off and tilted his head at me and gave Justin a look "...explain."

"um" Justin laughed and scratched his head, "Scooterrr! meet my friend Brianna!" Scooter sighed, "nice to meet you. nothing personal, but Justin- why is she here?"

Justin bite his bottom lip and quickly said "no reason! ..so what was it you had for me?"

Scooter rolled his eyes, "Im gonna let this slide, but you know the fan reaction when you hang out with girls"

Justin and I looked at eachother, laughed and said, "we know" Scooter nodded "alright good..Brianna..you can sit over there while I talk to Justin."

I nodded, "yes sir." Justin kissed my cheek before I walked over to an empty chair against the wall.

JUSTIN POV

"friend?" Scooter crossed his arms accusingly. I chuckled off nerves and said, "...well..?"

"you know you can be honest with me Justin" I sighed and looked down, "I know. no.. not really. I mean, I really like her."

"Justin why are you doing this man? you know whats gonna happen!" aw man he sounds angry. "Im not gonna let it happen Scooter! were going on a date tomorrow. Just ONCE Id like to have a relationship that doesnt get ruined by fans or paparazzi or FAME"

"I dunno dude..its risky." I found myself begging, "please."

"well lets think about this for a second. Did any paparazzi see yall?" I shrugged, "I dont think so, I avoided them"

"I think if you want this to work you need to tell the fans yourself BEFORE the media does." I widened my eyes "you want me to do it right now?! thats crazy!"

Scooter gave me a serious look, "yes" I stuttered, "but, I-I dont know yet! were not all that serious! we just met yesterday! I gotta see if shes for real first!"

Scooter rubbed his forehead, "yesterday?! Justin youre kidding me!!!" I shook my head no and laughed nervously "she was kinda the one less lonely girl from last night..then all the fans were up on stage and I panicked and took her and her friends with me to Christians. we hung out and talked alot. something just clicked!"

"are you telling me shes a fan?!" "...yeaaaah." I looked away to avoid Scooter's death glare. "I dont know what to tell you man, you got yourself into this mess..you and Brianna can figure this out yourselves."

"but- do you think I should tell the fans now?!"

Scooter sighed, closing his eyes, clearly regretingwhat hes about to say, "if you can keep this on the down low, and away from media long enough to 'find out if shes for real', then you can wait until your live interview with Ellen this wednesday, its a better setting for revealing something like this: televised, in person, with an audience." My eyes nearly fell out of my head, "I have to keep it a secret for 4 days?!"

"you cant wait 4 days to be with her?!" I looked over at Bri and she smiled and waved, I shot her a wink and smile and looked back at Scooter, "no."

"I cant believe Im about to do this. with some changes to your schedule, you shoud be able to lay low and hang out with her, inside, away from media until wednesday."

"seriously?!?" Scooter nodded. "oh yeah!!!" I jumped on Scooter and hugged him, "thank you! thank you! thank you!!!"

Scooter pushed me off and laughed, "calm down Bieber youre embarrassing yourself." I patted his shoulder, "right, uhh, thanks Scooter!"

I ran over and sat next to Bri grinning like an idiot, she gave me a funny look and asked why I was so jumpy. "well I talked to scooter for a long time about you!" Bri looked confused, "me??"

I nodded "yep! I told him about our date tomorrow and he said that I should the fans we're dating this wednesday on Ellen!"

"woahhh this is happening really fast! ...are you sure about this? I mean, about me?" she looked concerned "I am. Scooter said that I can stay at Christian's house until wednesday so we can be together away from media! isnt this great?!"

"yeah! but- wait, what about Caitlin..?" I frowned..oops "ohh. I forgot about her..um I guess we can stay at my hotel..we just have to be really careful about paparazzi. Scooter said the only way for this to work is if the fans hear it from me first."

"nahh. hotel would be really difficult...do you wanna come stay at my house?" I smiled, "sure! so its settled?"

"I guess so. wow. this is really gonna happen isnt it?" "yeah. you want it to?" Bri smiled and shook her head yes, "more than anything.." she smiled and kissed my cheek.

This is one of the reasons why I love Brianna, she doesnt expect anything from me. She wasnt begging to be up on stage with me. I reached out to her. She wasnt expecting to hang with me at christians house. I invited her. She didnt know if she was allowed to be with me during this interview. I insisted. Brianna is -well I guess WAS- the one fan that I actually had to fight for to be with me, and I loved it!

*********

kinda shortttt so read the next chapter!!(:

i own nothinggg(: