chapter 12

HAAAYY GUYS (: merry Christmas breakkkk!!! I gonna have to write like hyyyper speed to get a Christmas chapter in! ENJOY(:

___________________________________-

Caitlin POV ~ ~ ~

A little while after Brianna and Justin went to talk, Justin came speed walking back in while pulling at his hoodie. Once he was at the bleachers, he waved me to come over. "Why did you tell her?!" he demanded angrily.

"she deserved to know that there's a jerk hiding behind your perfect eyes and all your smiles!" I snapped, staring him right in the eyes. He took in a short breath and looked down at his shoes. After a few moments he spoke up, "Im not looking to argue, okay? I cant find her, she ran off down the hall and I couldnt get to her fast enough. please help me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Justin, shes not 5 years old. Im sure she'll be fine."

he pressed his lips together and said, "I need to talk to her." he reached in his back pocket for his iPhone and dialed Brianna's number with unsteady hands. I thought he was majorly overreacting.

"shit" he mumbled after I assume she didnt pick up. He looked like he was about to say something when the buzzer sounded from overhead and the game began again.

"just calm down, alright? watch the game." I said, giving him a pat on the shoulder and returning to my seat.

Dylan POV (;

We all took a knee around coach for our usual locker room pep talk. Wiping sweat from my forehead, I sighed and took a few gulps of water. Coach ran through some plays with us and advised us not to get cocky in the second half since we were ahead by 30 points.

"alright lets get back out there and play hard!" He yelled, clapping his hands together. all of us cheered and pushed our way out of the locker room door. As soon a I stepped into the hallway, I realized my shoelace was untied and groaned.

I stopped, letting everyone go past me and bent over to tie it. The doors to the gym closed behind the team and the halls fell silent...almost silent. wait, is that crying?

I looked around slowly and spotted a shoe poking out from behind a row of lockers. I started to jog over, the sobs growing louder with each stride. "are you oka- Brianna??" I gasped when she looked up.

"Dylan!" she said, seeming just as surprised, "oh my God." she breathed, standing up and wiping the running masacara from her cheeks. "please- just-"

"whats wrong?"I interrupted her.

she shook her head, "its...not important"

"it clearly is." I pointed out.

Her phone started ringing and she took one look at the screen before throwing it far from her. She sunk back down to the floor and hugged her knees to her chest.

"who do I have to beat up?"

"youre not beating anyone up." she sobbed, "and if I told you who it was, you wouldnt believe me"

"oh yeah? try me." I sat down next to her and crossed my legs.

She looked me dead in the eye and said... "Justin Bieber"

I couldnt help but laugh. and laugh. "okay..okay but seriously who is it?"

she just stared at me, expressionless. "...wait for real? and hes your...?"

"boyfriend" she stated, "well, ex. I mean, no! i dont know anymore" she choked out.

"aww man," i whispered and put one arm around her shoulder, ''what happened?"

"well," she sniffed before explaining what happened between him and his ex, then their argument out in the hall.

I hugged her tighter and said, "Im so sorry Brianna, if you need anything, Im here okay?"

With her head against my shoulder, she sighed, "I know. but theres just one other thing," she paused shortly, "Im supposed to be leaving for Justin's tour tomorrow"

I frowned, not liking the sound of this, "even after he- nevermind," I shoke my head, "how long will you be gone?"

"the rest of the summer and possibly a part of the school year. IF I go, that is."

"just when we started talking again...well, IF you do go, Ill miss you a whole bunch" I chuckled

"Ill miss you too Dylan" she responded and we fell into an awkward silence. I coughed and slowly moved my arm from her shoulder.

"sooo. are you gonna go talk to Justin..or?" I asked

"do you think I should give him another chance?" she blurted out.

"well it depends," I started, "...do you love him?"

my question seemed to catch her off guard and she looked at her hands quickly, "um...I think I do."

"you shouldnt have to think about it, just feel it" 'wow, how corny was that??' I thought to myself.

She giggled and nodded her head, "I love him."

~ ~ ~ ~ BRIANNA POV

"Oh, Dylan! Youre missing your game! aw man its my fault." I stood up and pulled him along with me. When we reached the double doors I pushed him through first and yelled to him, "go get 'em!"

I noticed Justin glaring at him over the top of his sunglasses. I sighed and started making my way over to talk to him. "who was that?" he asked curtly.

"Dylan, he's a...friend" Justin raised his eyebrows, giving me a questioning look, "alright fine, he's my ex. But dont worry about it,"

Ryan nudged Justin and looked at the two of us, "is everything okay, you guys?" Justin pat his shoulder, "yeah man, we just gotta talk." he said as he stood up.

Justin slipped his arm around my waist and we walked towards the gym doors. This time, he lead me outside and we went around to the back of the building. I began to drizzle and I stopped, "should we go back inside?" Justin shook his head a tiny smile on his face "no, I like it" he chuckled.

we sat down across from each other on the cold pavement, "Im so sorry," Justin started, "I never meant for you to find out that way. Just please understand that Ive changed since then and I would never dream of doing something like that to you. Our relationship is too special."

Tears brimmed my eyes and Justin took both of my hands in his. "I believe you, Justin. I think we should just forget that it even happened; you and Caitlin too. I bet she misses you a whole lot."

"soo, does this mean...?" He trailed off in the middle of his question, expecting me to understand. "yes, Justin." I said and he began to smirk, "I will go with you"

It was pouring rain now and Justin grinned while shaking water from his hair. He stood up, pulling me into a giant bear hug. "Justin..?" he looked at me and kissed my forehead softly, "what is it, shawty?"

"I..." as much as I wanted to tell him I love him, for some reason I just couldn't. It just wasn't the right time, "Im really excited for this tour" I told him, smiling. "me too." He responded and hugged me tightly.

_________________________________