Best Man

Plot: Alex Sk is best man and you are maid of honour... there's only half and hour before you're due to walk with your respective parties down the aisle...

Pairing: Alex Sk X Reader.

Warnings: smutty smutness.

Poking your head out of the adjoined room you're in you spot the tall handsome blond Swede beckoning you to him

The drinks the night before had led you and Alex to flirt no-holds-barred but with that much drink came a few issues and you'd both ended up passing out before doing anything. You'd made a promise before you'd had to head off for hair and make-up that you would make it up to him and left your number. Now here you were creeping down a small corridor to an equally small empty room after excusing yourself for a 'breath of fresh air'. Admittedly the spacious bridal dressing area was getting stuffy; but you wanted to be stuffy with someone else.

Alex checks you weren't both seen before closing the door, leaving you in a dim light; just enough to see exactly what you were doing.

"Don't you dare get this dress dirty, mister." You hold up your finger threateningly and then break into giggles when he kisses you and quickly lifts it up over your waist.

"I'll just have to hold it out the way..." Alex smirks.

"You'd better." Nipping his lip and thanking all the Gods that your dress was naturally wrinkled anyway.

He pushes down your panties as far as he could reach and raises an eyebrow "off..."

You gasp in mock horror at his command but easily slip them down and off only for him to pick them up and shove them in his jacket pocket to look like a handkerchief. Before you can say anything his lips are on yours again and a hand is between your legs gliding over your folds.

"Gottabe quiet." He reminds you.

You nod and swallow thickly "clock is ticking" You tease and undo his suit pants, smirking when you find him commando. "Saving time, huh?" Alex nods and lets out an almost silent gasp when he feels your hand wrap around him, jerking firmly until he's hard and then guiding him inside you.

Lifting your leg around his hip, Alex lifts you off the floor and pushes fully inside you; he gives you little time to adjust before he's rolling his hips into you quickly and keeping to his word he keeps your dress out the way. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and pant against his lips, moving your hips to his while using the wall as leverage.

Both of you hear the wedding planner giving a twenty minute warning to both parties down the hall; Alex kisses you passionately and snaps his hips, bouncing you back down onto him. You muffle your whines of pleasure with his mouth and grind down onto his cock.

"Holy fuck..." You pant and rest your forehead against his "don't stop..."

Alex wraps an arm around your lower back and pulls you onto his thrusts; pushing deep and fast, moving to hide his face in your neck. His grip on your skin his bruising force as he pants against your neck and bites off a moan using his lip.

You cover your mouth with your hand while clinging to Alex with the other, rocking your hips and tightening around his cock with your release; your legs trembling as you feel Alex cum a few seconds later. He grunts quietly against the skin behind your ear and slowly relaxes.

"8 minutes everyone! 8 minutes until magic time!!"

You can practically hear Alex roll his eyes and you're pretty sure he heard you roll yours.

"I guess we should sneak back..." he whispers.

"Until later, then." You kiss him slowly "maybe not so rushed."

"Until later..." Alex nods "I may give you back your panties then." He thinks "Maybe..."

--- fin ---