Step Up

Plot: PWP

Pairing: Alex Skarsgard X Reader

Warnings: Smut. Strong language. Unprotected sex. (Always use a condom!)

You fall up the stairs in a fumble of hands and lips; what started as a make out session on the couch had soon gotten much heavier and you had stumbled through the house to try and find your bedroom, clothes had been pulled off and scattered along...

You fall up the stairs in a fumble of hands and lips; what started as a make out session on the couch had soon gotten much heavier and you had stumbled through the house to try and find your bedroom, clothes had been pulled off and scattered along the way leaving a trail that you would follow back later to pick them up.

The bedroom, you both decided, was too far away and Alex pushes you down to sit on the stairs while he removes the last remnants of your underwear to join his own on the 4th and 7th steps behind him. His mouth barely left any part of your body while he found his way down between your legs and his hands left deep red marks where he gripped and scratched over your skin.

Alex manoeuvres your legs over his shoulders and laps over you slowly with the flat of his tongue while his hands massage your breasts and tease your nipples. His tongue feels hot against your already wet pussy, his lips soft when they close over you and start sucking, drawing out a long moan of his name from your lips. Probing his tongue around your entrance to tease you Alex pinches your nipples and looks up under his lids at you already writhing under his touch; he loved to tease you and knew exactly what to do to drive you wild and have you begging for his cock.

Your hands run down into his hair and grip, pulling at the longer length to hold his mouth to you. Alex's longer facial scruff felt amazing against you and there was no way you were letting him move away until you were good and ready; you hadn't had chance to give him this memo before your clothes were scattered so to push the idea home you cross your ankles behind his hand and rock your hips to his mouth.

He moans loudly against you and switches between lapping and sucking over you; his tongue moving to make a figure-eight over your clit. When your ankles cross behind his head Alex growls against you, realising he couldn't move away he scrapes his teeth over your most sensitive of areas and hungrily sucks.

Unable to move he smiles and speaks against you "I do...need to breathe..." you knew full well he was just kidding around but you couldn't help but quip back "...breathe through your ears..."

Alex chuckles low and snarls against you when you grind your hips down onto his face "Taste so good!" trailing a hand down over your body to your ass and squeezing.

"Less talking....more eating..." you tug his hair with one hand and arch off the stairs, your other hand reaching out to grip the banister rung beside you, your hips moving frantically to his mouth.

Shuffling his position on the stairs, Alex lifts you a little and lays his arms over your lower stomach pulling you tight against his mouth and sucking your clit in pulses. You pant his name like a personal mantra and you're not sure if its lack of oxygen from irregular breathing or he just feels that fucking good but you're sure you blacked out for a split second as you cum and he keeps sucking your clit. As Alex laps over you and makes sure not to waste a drop of your cunt syrup as you whine and slowly relax; your legs shaking.

"We're not done..." he speaks quiet against your inner thigh when you loosen your thigh grip around his neck.

"I know.." your voice is hoarse.

Alex keeps your legs spread and moves to position his cock against you, you keep a grip on the banister and whimper in pleasure when he pushes into your highly sensitive pussy; snapping his hips and slipping fully inside you with ease. He leans a hand on the stair that your head rests on while the other slips around your lower back and helps support you.

Giving you little time for any preparation of movement, Alex sets a deep rough pace that has you clawing at the wallpaper with your free hand. The arm around your back easily pulls you onto each of his thrusts; Alex's cock barely leaves you before thrusting deep once more. You rock and twist your hips the best you could manage but his relentless rhythm made this almost impossible. Both of you kiss and bite at skin leaving even more bruises and red marks and while you groan and pant his name Alex reverts back to his mother tongue; unable to think or speak English.

Your shoulders rest against the edge of a stair, Alex's knees are braced on another while the hand beside you gives him more leverage to grind and thrust his cock deep. The carpet burns you were both inevitably going to have would be very interesting.

"Fuck..." he grunts and manages to speak something you understood. "Close..!"

You call out in pleasure as an answer and twist your hips, nipping along his neck and collarbone. "Don't stop!"

He growls and drops his head against your shoulder bucking his hips into you without rhythm, his hot breath against your skin draws out goosebumps; an oxymoron you'd always loved about sex with Alex.

You gasp and wrap an arm around his shoulders, digging your nails into his skin "oh... god...!" tilting your hips to Alex's and calling out breathlessly as you cum around his cock, simultaneously feeling him fill you with his seed. He grunts roughly against your skin and digs his fingers into your ass hard enough to bruise.

It takes a few moments for you both to relax and bring your breathing under control enough to say anything coherent to one another but words aren't needed. Alex kisses you lovingly and helps you shuffle to the top of the stairs to be a little more comfortable, both of you dozing off soon after.