Bed Rock

Plot: going at it with Alex and oops! The bed breaks!

Pairing: female!reader X Alexander Skarsgard

Warnings: smut; doggy, dirty talk, unprotected sex.

The evening had been amazing; dinner and dancing followed by a movie and drinks, and more drinks and then in the cab on the way home you knew exactly where the rest of the night would go as Alex got handsy with you; one sliding up under your skirt...

The evening had been amazing; dinner and dancing followed by a movie and drinks, and more drinks and then in the cab on the way home you knew exactly where the rest of the night would go as Alex got handsy with you; one sliding up under your skirt just out of sight of the rear-view mirror. He teased you the entire half an hour drive back and savoured your small pants against him when you nuzzled into his neck to hide your face.

Your clothes had come off before the door was locked and Alex had eaten you mercilessly on the dining room table making you squeal out his name multiple times. He had carried you to the bedroom where he had shed his remaining clothes to the floor and bounced you down onto the bed, flipping you onto all fours and kneeling on the floor to eat you from the back.

His hums and moans drove you wild with lust and it took less time for you to be begging for his cock than usual, his hand landed hard on your ass leaving an instant red mark and making you gasp his name.

"Alex please..." you pant and groan loudly as another orgasm rips through you.

He pulls away slowly and spanks your other ass cheek to match the marks, gripping your hips tight Alex pushes into your dripping wet cunt with ease. His hips snap and he's fully sheathed inside you; he gives you no chance to catch your breath before he sets a rough fast pace.

You grip the bed sheets and call out on every thrust of his hips; highly sensitive from the number of orgasms he had already pulled out of you, your inner walls tighten and pulse along his thick length drawing out long and low moans from deep in his chest.

Alex scratches down your back and kneels on the edge of the bed for a better angle, grinding his hips into you against your g-spot; something he never had any issue finding. Your knuckles turn white as you tighten your grip on the blankets, stretching your arms out in front of you to grip the mattress instead, your ass pushes back against Alex and you rock your hips. He groans and stills himself for a few moments, watching you fuck yourself along his cock.

"That's it baby girl, take what you need from me.." he licks his lips and pants. "Love seeing that ass bounce back on me.." Alex spanks you again and digs in his fingers to leave bruises.

"Alex... baby...Sir... fuck, daddy! Fuck me!" You pant and moan his name, gasping when you feel his hand weave into your hair and pull your head back. He snaps his hips and thrusts into you fast and hard, his sweaty skin slapping against your own and mixing with the sound of the creaking bed, headboard hitting the wall.

Unable to do anything except groan and whine in pleasure, you let Alex pull you back onto this slick cock and control everything.

The bed moves suddenly and slips, the bottom legs breaking under pressure from your movements. Alex groans and lands further into you as the bed collapses under you "Fuck...!"

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" You moan and shift your position a little to get the angle back.

He pants and grunts as the bed continues to crack along the struts "Fuck...oh god.." he splays a hand on your lower back. "Cum for me..."

You whine and reach down to your clit, circling yourself quickly while you reach out with your other hand to grip anything within reach. "Fuck fuck fuck!" You squeeze your eyes shut and call out roughly as your body trembles and another orgasm takes you over.

Alex Pants and moans loudly, watching your wetness squirt out around his cock and your muscles try to push him out; he pushes deep again and grinds his hips arching and letting out a long groan with his own release.

You both relax down after a few moments and Alex slips out of you, gently moving you onto your side and though your legs still tremble and feel like jello you manage to shuffle yourself to face him.

"So...we broke the bed..." you breathe heavily and run a hand through your hair.

"Just a little... I was looking for an excuse to buy a new one anyway..." he pulls you close and kisses your forehead.