Riding Dirty

Plot: You're horny but Alex is jet-lagged; so you find a happy middle ground to ride his bare thigh.

Pairing: Alexander Skarsgard X Reader

Warnings: Smut (duuh!!)

When I walked into my apartment I instantly knew Alex was home; it had only been a couple or three months but facetime doesn't bring full satisfaction - the feeling of someone else's heat against you

Alex is sat in the living room on the sofa, he's slouched right down until he could lean his head back over the cushions comfortably and is dozing lightly. The TV is on low and all the lights are out; plan A was obviously out of the window at this point as there's no denying how tired he is from travel.

I hang up my bag and slip off my shoes then head over to gently curl up beside Alex and wake him; he stirs as I sit and opens his eyes slowly, an instant smile spreading across his unshaven face.

"Hey baby girl!" Alex turns his head fully and kisses me sweetly.

"Hey. You been back long?" I keep my voice quiet.

"Few hours. My body clock is all off." he rubs his face and stretches himself so much that his tee rises up from the band of his shorts and I see stomach skin; I fail to hide my small whimper and he bursts out laughing. "I did wonder how long it would be..." he smiles, I know he's kidding around.

"Can't help it.... I missed you..... And.... you...." I smirk and try to put on my best 'playing coy' act. It doesn't work.

"Well...I'm afraid I cannot help... I'm exhausted and so is my dick. The mind is very willing but my body is not." he chuckles. "Sorry baby."

I pout and huff a little, looking up at him under my lashes "Do you have any ideas to help me?"

"You do have that new pink thing... that was a fun video."

"But I don't get to feel you against me." I shuffle a little and lean up gaining a raised eyebrow from him.

"You so have an idea running through your head." he smirks and watches me as I nod. "And what is this idea you have?"

I grin and kiss Alex slowly, my hand caressing his cheek as I lean up and use my free hand to hitch up my skirt to push down my panties; he has enough energy to help me out with that part and tries to move his hand between my legs.

"Nu-uh.." I shake my head and swat his hand away.

Alex frowns "I thought-?"

"You thought wrong... That's not my idea." I nip his lower lip and straddle his thigh.

"....Oh? ...Oh!" he smiles and licks his lips.

I giggle and lower myself down enough to just make contact between us and slowly run my pussy back and forth along his upper thigh; Alex lifts his leg a little to make closer contact. I was going to tease and not show him how desperate I was for him to make me cum but that all just got blown to hell.

"You're filthy...you know that?" Alex keeps his voice low and close to my ear, his hand splays on my lower back then finds the zipper on my skirt. "I think this is gonna get in the way." He swiftly unzips the material then easily lifts it up my torso to guide it off over my head. "Much better."

"Those promo shots...where you're in the shorts and tee on the beach?" I whisper against his lips. "Had me feeling all kinds of things."

"Like what?" he pecks at my lips teasingly.

"Like how thicc those thighs are and how they're practically begging to be ridden." I roll my hips, lowering myself down fully onto his waiting thigh, my knee just resting against his crotch.

"Damn baby...any part of me you won't ride?"

I shake my head and moan, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pressing myself against him; Alex rests one hand on my lower back and the other on my ass then moves his thigh in time with my movements. I keep my lips close to his ear, panting his name and moaning softly; my hips move easier the slicker my pussy makes his thigh and I find myself more desperate for that release. I hadn't realised just how badly I needed to feel Alex against me to feel satisfied, regardless of whether his cock was inside me or not.

Alex moans quietly against my neck then sucks lightly on the skin that joins onto my shoulder, flexing his thigh as I ride it while his large hands guide my hips in their ever more frantic and desperate movements.

"Oh god..." I pant and grip the back of his shirt, whine his name and tilt my hips.

"That's it... just let go, don't hold back." Alex whispers to me; both encouraging and reassuring with his words.

I whimper and bury my face against his neck inhaling his cologne. I tense and call out silently against his skin as I cum, surprised at my body's reaction to just riding his thigh and feeling his skin against mine.

Alex holds me close and kisses up my jaw, "Feel a little better?"

I nod and turn my head, blushing crimson. "Thank you.."

"That was all you baby." He smiles and pecks my nose. "Get some sleep now.... You'll need it for when I wake up..."