Chapter 24

Ishita left bidding byes to Mishti & Abir. As both of their eyes twinkled looking at each other they both wished somewhere deep inside in their hearts to meet each other they didn't meet today after mishti's college too as Abir had an important meeting...

As they both got settled inside Abir's car, Abir on the driver's seat and mishti in the front passenger seat...

Abir asked with a smile looking at his sweetheart adoringly, "So where would you like to go your highness..." Mishti smiled showing her teeth at Abir's comment and especially the term highness, he treats her like she is some queen all the time... She loves being his queen, the queen of the king whom she loves madly.

"You had your dinner Abir?" though she knew his answer will be as always a no, she still wanted to ask and maybe he would have after she scolds all the time to him about his late dinner time...

"No" answers Abir knowing what he is going to face now his sweetheart's angry mode but he loves her angry mode she looks damn cute when she scolds him...

"It's freaking 10:45 PM Abir! Are you serious? What important work were you doing that you didn't get just 15 minutes for dinner? You know you should have dinner before 9 pm at least, having meals late is not good for your health... Abir are you listening " Mishti called him out as she felt he was zoned out.

And literally, he was zoned out at her question 'What important work he was doing ?'

'How to tell his naive sweetheart about the man who had run from his torcher room and how time went on for finding him to kill him to death.'

Abir came out of the trance as she called him and answered the same answer he uses to tell her every time "I was stuck in some important meetings lined up sweetheart that's why this happened."

But mishti in an angry tone said, "Okay! But you should also care about your health while working hard, Now drive to a restaurant... First you will have dinner then only we will talk" angrily flared her nose mishti saying this and started looking out the window from the car...

Abir starts the car engine driving to the nearest restaurant as he knows how his mishti is & she will definitely not talk to him still he doesn't do what she has asked for, she is quite stubborn at times, he loves it too as it reflects the way she cares for him her stubbornness is only the outcome of the care she has for him...

And her cute angry nose flare suits her so much and makes her more adorable...

─────────────────────

"Sweetheart! Why are you still not talking to me? See as you told we came to the restaurant and I ordered dinner too..." Now Abir couldn't take this silent treatment anymore, he wanted to listen to her sweet voice, and her cute talks, but she was not speaking...

"I am sorry na... Sweetheart, please say something" Abir spoke lovingly with a sorry look hoping for his mishti to break her maun-vrat(silent treatment).

"Don't be sorry Abir! I know how your work is you need to work very hard and you have a busy schedule but what I want you to do is take care of yourself too in between all these... Promise me! You will take care of yourself for ME..." finally mishti spoke softly, forwarding her hand at the last promise sentence in front of Abir...

Abir quickly gives his hand Mishti's hand promising to hold her hand and speaks, "I promise!" He can do anything for her and she asked him to take care of himself for her, how could he say no without wasting a second he quickly agreed to promise her the same.

Mishti smiled at Abir holding his hands as he promised her and he smiled back at her giving her his charming smile which makes her heart beat faster every time...

Their moment broke as the waiter came... And served dinner to Abir.

"Sweetheart, You will not have anything?" asked Abir.

"No! I am full... I had dinner with Ishita." said Mishti.

"But I don't mind having one ice cream" Mishti stated with a grin smiling...

"As you say, sweetheart..." said Abir smiling with a wink.

─────────────────────

Abir & Mishti after having ice cream were just standing in front of Abir's car...

And here our mishti wants to leave as she has to get home on time but our Abir is not letting her go away...

"Abir It's 12:35 AM freaking 12:35 in the night... I need to get home..." Mishti said but stopped looking at the handsome of Abir who was just staring at her, which made him look so cute...

"Just stay for a few minutes sweetheart... Then we will go for sure." Abir said deep down wishing for those few minutes to never get over...

"You are saying this last 10 minutes! Tell me one thing when are these few minutes going to get over?" Mishti asked Abir, though she too wanted to spend time with Abir, but she too needed to reach home as her Mihir Bhai would be waiting for her... It's is his habit to not sleep till she gets back home.

"I wish it never end sweetheart... I want you with me each & every second, I need you for me FOREVER!"Abir said truthfully as this is what he really wants...

"I am with you every time the same way you are with me every time in my heart and you will forever be..."Mishti told him as it's a thing that's never gonna change she is so in love with him that she can't just imagine living without him a moment...

"What if my heart is not with me?"Abir asked.
Mishti was confused at his question as she said, "Huh"

"My heart was stolen by you sweetheart the very second we collided for the first time and I saw you..."spoke Abir and every word of that was a true.

"I know it sounds cliche but that's true sweetheart... I need you! I want you to be with me till my last breath..." He told her or let's say admitted to her the intensity of his love..

Somewhere listening to it Mishti felt did she loves him too with that much intensity or not, maybe he loves her a bit more than she loves him... That thought just brought some tears to her eyes but she didn't let them out. And she felt lucky at the same time to find someone who loves her this much as a smile got formed on her face simultaneously as she said, "I love you Abir Rajvansh!! And I promise you to love you forever..."

"I love you too my sweetheart!"said Abir in a second listening to her confession and her promise...

Mishti instantly embraced Abir. He held her back securely embracing her back tightly...

Abir could feel her pluse racing and her heart pounding as she held him close and burrowed her face against his chest.

He realized that she to had fallen in love with him badly and he loves her more than that she imagines. She felt his strong and steady heartbeat against her face as he held her close to his chest..

─────────────────────

That's it for today guys... Stay tuned!! sorry for being late with the update...

Thank you, everyone, for your lovely comments on the previous chapter...

The next chapter will be coming soon...

Sorry if there's any mistake in the chapter...

DO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE

Take care...

See ya...

Thank you ❤️