Chapter 4

8:30 pm..

Ishita visits Mishti's house for picking her up.. As Ishita knocks at the door, Mishti's sister-in-law means Isha opens the door.. Ishita smiles at her and says, Bhabhi!! How are you?? Where is Mishti? Is she ready or not? Isha smiles and says, First you come in.. And Mishti is getting ready...

They both get in and gets sit on the couch in the living area.. Ishita says, Bhabhi.. Aren't you coming? Isha says, No! I don't wish today.. You are going to club right? How you convinced Mishti then? Ishita says, Yes! You know that was the most difficult task to convince her.. I know that she doesn't likes to drink, but is the club only for that.. Nope! It's for enjoying.. Isha says, Yes! You are right.. it's your age to enjoy.. Ishita says, Vatsal is also coming.. Isha says, That's great! Why don't you find someone for your bestie too..

Just then Mishti enters and says, Finding about whom are you both talking? Ishita giggles and Mishti glares at her so to cover it all Isha quickly says, No one.. You are looking beautiful.. Mishti smiles and says, Thanks Bhabhi.. Ishita says, Yes! You should wear black often you look hot in it.. Isha says, Ok! Now go girls or you will get late.. Mishti says, Ok! Bye bhabhi.. and hugs Isha.. They bid bye to Isha and goes out..

Ishita & Mishti are waiting for their cab. Mishti asks, So where we are going? Ishita says, The club near to Juhu beach.. Mishti says, Ok! But we will come back after 10 pm.. Ishita says, Ok! We will see.. Mishti asks, What we will see?? Ishita says, Nothing! cab is here let's go.. And they both leave for the club..

─────────────────────────

Abir's POV

I was waiting here in the private lounge of my club, for the dealer with whom we had meeting.. The club is the best place for having these meetings. Just for meetings I come here or else I hate these place.. I own many clubs in Mumbai but I don't visit much.. The private lounge has a big glass wall, from where I could get the whole view of the club..

I was sipping my drink and looking at the entrance, just then something caught my eyes.. a familiar figure, I guess Mishti but wait I need to see the face to clarify, just then the girl standing on the entrance turned around, my heart started beating fast.. Yes it was Mishti.. The most beautiful face with angelic eyes. Don't know what effect she has on me, my heart starts beating fast.. She was looking breathtaking gorgeous in my favourite colour black.. She is with one of her friend I think so, they both moved to a corner in the bar area and ordered their drinks..

Just then Aarnav came saying, Sorry! Actually the meeting got cancelled.. We can leave.. I looked at him and said, You leave if you want.. I will leave after sometime.. Aarnav said smiling, Yes! I know... Keep on your starring bhai.. So he knew from before..

I moved my gaze to look at my sweetheart, who was sipping her lemon juice, wait she doesn't drinks I think.. Hmm.. My eyes caught few men who were eyeing my sweetheart with lust full eyes, my blood boiled seeing that.. I immediately ordered my men to give a good punishment to that men, as they dared to eye my sweetheart...

I again looked at my sweetheart.. I got angered and throwing the glass of drink in my hand.. I closed my fist in anger.. A man was hugging her and she was also hugging him back, is that guy her boyfriend but Aarnav had said she is single.. Just then Aarnav came towards me, I think listening to the glass breaking sound.. Aarnav asked, What happened Bhai? I looked at Aarnav and asked, Why didn't you found out that Mishti has a boyfriend? Aarnav calmly said, Our sources can't be wrong.. I showed him the guy present with Mishti and her friend.. Aarnav smiled and said, Oh that's Vatsal Sheth, I know him he is a businessman.. and he is already engaged with the girl standing with bhabhi.. I don't remember her name.. I got a bit cool after hearing to him.. I asked him, How you know so much? Aarnav said, Actually once I had gone to his office for a meeting, there he made me meet to his fiance.. I just gave a nod to him in reply..