Character Sketch

Let's go through the characters as in this FF, the characters are much more different than the serial...

Abir Rajvansh (Shaheer Sheikh)

The ruthless Mafia King, few people know about him being a Mafia. Lives in Mumbai. He is short-tempered... He is a cold-blooded murderer. He is involved in many businesses, and for the world, he is a great businessman. He doesn't believe in Love as he thinks that in today's world, true love doesn't exist but after seeing her, his perspective changes... He is damn obsessed and possessive of his things. What he wants he gets by hook or crook, no one can stop him. He has a dreadful past... He never carries a real smile it's just the deadly smirk he has...

His family includes his younger brother Kunal Rajvansh & Kunal's wife his sister in law Kuhu Rajvansh. His parents are no more, he lost them in his childhood. He also has a best friend cum brother Aarnav Chaudary, who he knows from childhood.

Kunal Rajvansh (Ritvik Arora) & Kuhu Rajvansh (Kaveri Priyam)

They have both been happily married couple for two years, and they both had a love marriage. Kunal is not into the mafia thing but knows about his brother being the Mafia King, he never objects to his brother's decision. Kunal mostly handles many of the businesses of Abir and helps his brother.. He doesn't like his brother's dark life, he wants to see Abir happy as Abir has done things for his happiness.

Kuhu knows everything about the mafia thing, she doesn't have any objection to that. Kuhu's father is also a businessman, she first handled her father's business but now she doesn't work after marriage. She is talkative and can easily be friends with someone.

Aarnav Chaudary (Avinash Mishra)

He is Abir's best friend or say just like his brother & right hand of the Mafia King, he is just like Abir ruthless.. and helps in handling most of Abir's business & also underworld businesses.. he will never hesitate to give his life for Abir & can also take.. Aarnav doesn't have family, Abir & Kunal are his everything.. they all know each other from childhood.. a long story about that past, you all will get to know slowly. He very well knows about the nature of Abir. He also wants to see Abir happy.

─────────────────────

Mishti Agrawal (Rhea Sharma)

A cute, lively, innocent and kind-hearted soul.. she always loves to help people with problems.. she is a bit child at heart... Studying management in college last year... Has many friends, and everyone loves her due to her beautiful nature. Lives in Mumbai since childhood with her family, and she has a bad past. In childhood she lost her parents at the mere age of 7, her parents were killed by a criminal as her father was in the police force. She just now lives with her elder brother, Mihir Agrawal, and her bhabhi Isha Agrawal.. she is very happy in her life everything is going beautifully... Mishti had a phobia of blood & darkness, but why is the reason you will get to know in the story ahead?

 Mishti had a phobia of blood & darkness, but why is the reason you will get to know in the story ahead?

Mihir Agrawal & Isha Agrawal

Beautiful couple.. they both love Mishti a lot, she is their heartbeat. Mihir works in an IT firm at a high post. He is very protective of his younger sister Mishti and treats her like a princess... She is his everything after their parents died, he was 15 years old when these happened from then only he has taken care of Mishti, and he has become much more protective of her... Isha works in an NGO and also takes care of the house, for her Mishti is just like her own sister, they are first best friends.

Vatsal Sheth & Ishita Dutta

Ishita is the best friend of Mishti, they both are just like soul sisters. Ishita is also in Mishti's college and they study together...Vatsal is the fiance of Ishita, they are childhood family friends and are now turned couple. Vatsal handles his family business. Vatsal considers Mishti as his sister and they both share a beautiful bond. Vatsal & Ishita both are going to get married soon, they are engaged just now.

─────────────────────

Here is the character sketch, if you have any doubts then do tell me in the comments, so I can clear it up...

Hope you all liked it.. Do vote & comment if you liked my story...

Sorry for each & every grammatical & other mistake..

Take care!!

Thank you ❤️