Special Chapter : Genesis

"You did well, babygirl." Jungkook smirked, zipping his trousers.

The young bachelor fixed his attire, adjusting his vest that got creased from the previous 'activities' he participated in. He wore his coat and placed his loose tie into place before sparing the nude panting female on the floor, a glance.

"What are you waiting for, babygirl? Lunch is over, get back to your work." Jungkook sneered, not an ounce of pity in his tone for the female he had just used for his need of some meat.

The panting female pouted and stood up, approaching the man she had just performed 'extracurricular activities' with. Swaying her hips in a seductive manner while still in her birthsuit, she tried to convince the man to agree with her plea.

"Jungkook—" He stopped her mid-sentence by raising his forefinger.

"It is sir to you, babygirl. We're not that close for you to call me by my first name. Besides, I'm your boss. What happened earlier won't happen again because I don't do the same girl twice. I told you earlier that once you decided to do the deed with me, there would be no changes in our affiliation. I'm still your boss and you'll still remain as my secretary."

"B-but, you told me you felt that I'm different from the others." The female protested.

"Well, babygirl, every single girl I screwed felt different. All of you have different holes. Of course, I'd tell you that to make our session much more intense." Jungkook rolled his eyes, unbothered. "Don't catch feelings for me, Ms. Ji. I don't do relationships."

"You may go now, I've no use of you in here at the moment." Jungkook commanded and the female sulked, muttering words of insult directed to her boss and herself.

The female wore her creased clothing, adjusting the fabric pieces into something she could comfortably go out with specially because she's lacking her underwear which was left ripped somewhere in her CEO's office.

When the female closed the door with a thud, Jungkook dropped himself on his swivel chair and continued checking the profits of his company.

As he read through the statistics presented in the paper he's reading, the best seller and most famous book published under his company piqued his interest.

Pressing a button on his desk, a faint buzz sounded throughout the room before a lady's voice followed.

"Yes, sir? Do you need anything?"
The lady on the other line asked.

"Bring me a copy of our best selling book, "Miraculous".

***
After a month, Jungkook was completely immersed on reading their best selling book. He was amazed by the way of writing of the author and the well-written plot of the story, where a man was inlove with a woman he could only hear the voice of inside his head but was unknown to him for years until they met at Japan and he instantly recognized her, leading to a romantic relationship between the two.

One day, he asked for the author of the book to meet with him and of course, the author was more than glad to be acknowledged by her employer.

That author was Bang Y/N.

When the two of them locked eyes, Jungkook was instantly drawn to her like a moth to fire. He stayed as near as possible with her while she formally talked about her work. He wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying. Instead, his focus was mainly given to her lips and to her beauty spots which didn't go unnoticed to the woman's observant eyes. She let him be because of the famous reputation he has going around their company that the CEO is very perverted.

When work was over, Y/N saw Jungkook approaching her. She tried avoiding him yet it was no avail. He ditectly blocked her way.

"Are you going home, Ms. Bang? You can ride with me." Jungkook suggested and Y/N ignored the double meaning her CEO meant.

"No, sir. I have a ride of my own." Y/N declined politely.

"You don't want to ride me at the moment? Fine, a kiss for five minutes will compensate for it." Jungkook stated, leaning his face closer towards Y/N.

She kicked him on his balls, hard.

That's where their love story started.

A/N
Today's my 18th birthday and this is the only way I could thank you for all of your support even if I wasn't actively writing. This is very rushed and unedited because I'm so busy at the moment. I'm having major writer's block and life's been shit to me so I can't promise an update to this story. I won't announce anything but I'll try to get back on track as soon as I can

I love y'all and thanks for all the love

Always love our seven normal guys from South Korea
~RG2108~