♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

employee's pov

the bell rang signalling the customers' food was ready, i quickly took the food and served them to the group of friends

"here you go!" i said while smiling.

they thanked me before they started eating, i walked into the employees only room and just scrolled on my phone.

y/n's pov

i started eating my food happily, it tasted amazing and i really enjoyed it.

"the food here is great!" osana exclaimed.

i nodded my head in agreement as i continued eating.

i suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder, i looked back to see who it was.

it was my brother? what is he doing here?

"we don't remember inviting you...? sorry if that seemed rude." tadano pointed out.

"who're you anyway?" osana asked.

haru sighed. "im her brother, our mom told me to tag along to make sure my sister doesn't end up in danger."

i was confused. "what? she should be fine, i meann - doesn't she go out all by herself?" osana said.

"yeah, but i don't know what the reason was, technically I still had to agree either ways." haru replied.

"not gonna lie, i feel like your mom just wants you to tag along with us." osana said.

"whatever it is, let's just let him, the more the merrier, i guess." tadano said.

we all nodded.

we finished eating, we left the restaurant and looked around to see what shop we should go in first.

"soo, what shop do you guys wanna go to first?" osana asked.

"eh, im not sure." tadano replied.

komi just shrugged as a reply.

"...well, my sister does need some new clothes, most doesn't fit her anymore." haru said.