♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

A/N: Hii! an update as promised! I'm also finished with my exams so, that means I'll update more!

~~

Y/n's pov: (Finally a different pov!?)

I woke up at the usual time I wake up, I stood up and opened up the curtains.

The light of the day shone of my face. Okay, that's kinda too bright.. ow. I thought.

I went over to my nightstand to check if my phone was done charging, and sure enough, it was.

I unplugged the charger and put the charger back in the drawer where it's supposed to be.

After that, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

I brushed my teeth first, cause why not.

I went grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, then applied toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I went ahead and brushed my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I hopped into the shower.

- After showering

I hopped out of the shower and went back to my room to get my uniform in the closet.

Arriving at the closet, I went through everything in my closet just to find my uniform.

God, who washed my uniform and put them in my closet where I can't even find them!? I thought while still looking for my uniform.

It took a while, but I managed to find my uniform.

Finally. I thought as big relief went through my body.

I put my uniform on, then went to brush my hair.

Just as I was about to grab my hairbrush, I heard a knocking at my door.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked over to the door only to see my annoying older brother.

If you're wondering, yeah, I had an older brother. He just went to United States for "vacation". I'm guessing he came back.

Haru smiled at me. "Well, miss me?" I rolled my eyes and responded shaking my head.

Haru groaned and said, "Rude." I just slammed my door shut, I didn't want to waste my time and be late for school.

"You're lucky Mom isn't home!" Said Haru voice outside my door.

I ignored him and grabbed my hairbrush and started brushing my hair.

I decided to just let my hair down as usual.

After that, I grabbed my bag and opened my door, ready to leave and head to school.

Looking around, Haru was nowhere to be seen. I guess he went to his room.

I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast first, nothing too special. Just a fruit will be alright.

I opened up the fridge and an apple caught my eye. I grabbed it and ate it.

Maybe a small drink wouldn't hurt. I thought.

I opened the fridge again and grabbed a carton of milk and poured it on a cup.

After pouring the right amount, I put the carton back in the fridge.

I drank the milk and washed the cup. I put the cup on the counter cause I was too lazy to put it back.

I walked over to the front door, opening it then officially leaving.

Locking the door, I walked to school.

Eyes on me everytime, it wouldn't stop. I tried to just ignore it and continued walking.

- Timeskip

I arrived at school and saw Komi, Tadano and Osana by the locker area.

I decided to approach the locker area and change my shoes before approaching them.

And so, I changed my shoes, closed my locker then headed to where my friends were at.

"Hey, maybe we can likeeee go shopping sometime?" Osana said then they noticed me walking towards them.

"Oh! Look, it's y/n!" Osana said with excitement.

I waved at them as an reply.

Then all of the sudden...

Osana then dragged us all three to our classroom.

"Osana! What are you doing!?" Tadano said.

Osana looked at Tadano with a smile. "What? I'm helping you guys head to class."

Tadano facepalmed. "I don't think this is a suitable way to get us to class you know."

"Well I don't care, you walk slow and I don't want to bother waiting for you." Osana replied.

Soon, Osana was in front of our class's door. Then, Tadano told Osana to let us go. Which they did.

Komi opened the door and a loud cheer went off.

"What the hell?" Tadano said.

The students in the class loudly said, "Look! Look! The two godness are here!"

Osana sighed. "Same thing as usual. Nothing suprising."

"Anyways! Come to my seat, you all. I have a plan for this weekend!" Osana said happily.

We head to their seat as said, they sat down and took a deep breath.

They crossed their legs and said, "I'm thinking of taking you all to go shopping!"

Komi and I were interested, I mean very, so two of us nodded in agreement.

As for Tadano, he wasn't really sure, but since Komi and I were going, he decided to go.

"Okay, great! Let's all meet up at the mall near school at uhh about 1 in the afternoon!" They said.

We all nodded.

Then, the bell ringed. Which meant class time. Oh, man the first class is Math...

"Oh, time for Maths! The most disgusting subject..." Osana said while telling us to go to our seats.

And, we did. As soon as we all were sat down, A teacher that wasn't our Math teacher came in.

"Who're you?" Said an random classmate.

The teacher looked at our class for a few seconds and said, "I came to announce that your Math teacher is absent, since she's sick."

The whole entire class literally jumped out of their seats and started cheering... Weird people.

"Uhm, well that's the class for you.." Tadano said.

The teacher in our class sighed and just left the class.

Osana walked over to Komi, Tadano and me.

"Well, what do we do now!?" Osana said.

We all had no idea what to even do. So we just went ahead and spiked up a random conversation.

We talked and talked until Math class ended. Next was History.

History is kind of boring, not even gonna lie.

~~

[ 1046 words ]

A/N: I'm sorry for all the Maths and History lovers out there- But here's another long (kinda) chapter, hopefully you readers enjoyed!