♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

A/N: heyy, chapter three's here! don't really know what to say, but enjoy!

[TW: Yamai (cuz we all hate her)]

[EDITED]

• • •

3RD POV:

it was 6 in the morning, y/n yawned while waking up and feeling a little tired.

another day of school... y/n thought and got up from her bed.

y/n went to her bathroom to brush her teeth and went take a warm shower then got changed into her uniform.

y/n then went to find her bag that she brought yesterday.

after a bit, she found it and checked if all of her stuff was in there.

okay, everything's here. y/n thought and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

her mother was seen in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. "oh, morning dear!" m/n (mother's name) said.

y/n waved to her mom to reply then headed to the table in the kitchen.

m/n smiles then continued cooking breakfast.

when she finished cooking, she put y/n's breakfast on the table. It was f/f (Favorite food).

"here you go! enjoy, it's your favorite." m/n said.

y/n's eyes were sparkling in excitement then she immediately dined in.

after y/n finished eating, she went to the front door, ready to leave.

she turned to wave goodbye to m/n, which m/n waved back while smiling at y/n.

AT SCHOOL

after a while, y/n finally arrived at school.

she walked over to the school entrance and approached her locker then proceeded to change her shoes.

y/n then walked to her class, while trying to ignore all the commotion happening.

and so, she finally reached her classroom, and was met by najimi themself.

najimi clapped their hands in excitement. "heyy Y/n! ready to meet Komi's friendss?" they said with a lot of energy.

y/n was a little nervous about this but maybe it wouldn't be that bad.

so, she nodded in reply.

najimi had a big smile after seeing y/n nod. "ookay! come with me!" they said and signalled with their hand.

y/n nodded again then followed najimi.

najimi stopped by a guy chatting with komi and a brown-haired girl that Komi was glaring at.

najimi whispered into y/n's ears saying: "that brown-haired girl is a creep...best if you stay away from her.." they warned.

y/n was confused but just nodded.