♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

A/N: Alright, here's chapter twoo, enjoy!

[ EDITED ]

-

3RD POV

the three was seen chatting until lunch almost ended.

everyone then headed back to their seats immediately.

before najimi headed back to their seat, they told y/n to give her number to najimi after school.

y/n just nodded in reply.

and so, the bell rang and it was a sign that class has begun.

everyone sat quietly in their seats waiting for the teacher to come into the class.

the teacher finally came into class and started the lessons after dealing with a few stuff.

AFTER SCHOOL

after a while, school ended and y/n headed to najimi's seat and gave them her number.

"thanks! i'll text you when i get home!" najimi said with excitement.

"also, i'll introduce you to Komi's friends tomorrow, but bye for now!" Najimi said while waving their hand.

y/n nodded and waved back.

y/n proceeds packed her stuff, getting ready to leave class.

after finishing packing up her stuff, she left the class.

she made her way out of the school gate and felt eyes on her again.

but, she just shrugged it off. it's just random fans after all.

after some time of walking, she reached home and unlocked the front door using the key she had.

oh, mom's not home yet... y/n thought.

guess I'll have to make dinner by my own. y/n thought and went to her room to put her stuff down.

she quickly head upstairs to take a shower.

after showering, she changed into some more comfortable clothing and went downstairs.

she headed for the kitchen and then checked the fridge and cabinets for any source of food to eat for the night.

she found some cookies and a carton of milk.

I guess that works. y/n thought.

she grabbed a small bowl and a mug from the cabinets then started putting her food that she found into them.

she walked to her room to play some f/g ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ since she had no homework for today.

she took her phone and saw a text by a random number but then she took a closer look at it and it seemed like it was najimi.

the texts mentioned it was najimi anyway.

y/n opened the message and saw a message saying: "yoo! y/n, it's me najimiii"

she replied with: "hi, what's up najimi?"

y/n put down her dinner on her desk and sat on her chair.

she loaded up f/g and played on it for a while.

i wonder what's taking so long for Najimi to reply... y/n thought.

as she thought of that, her phone dinged which was a sign there was a notification.

y/n paused her game and checked her phone.

sure enough, it was a message from najimi.

the message went like this: "nothing much, just chilling. im soo glad the teacher didn't give any homework. Sorry for the late reply, had to do something."

y/n replied with: "oh, cool. and yeah, no homework is fun and it's fine."

y/n immediately got a reply saying: "Do you play f/g?"

y/n got excited and replied with a simple 'yes'.

later on, she received a message from najimi saying: "cool! can you give me your user? ill add you."

and so, y/n gave najimi her user.

"thanks! ill add you tomorrow, i need to go to sleep. it's 1 am already." was the last message they sent before going offline.

y/n just replied with an 'okay'.

guess I better go to sleep too... y/n thought.

she shut off her computer and went to charge her phone then went to bed.

i wonder how tomorrow will turn out... y/n thought then fell asleep.

-

A/N: sorry, this is kinda short, just so you know I usually write around 1k+ words so yeah. enjoy it at least.