♡ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

A/N: Finally an update. After like 2 weeks? Apologies for the late update.

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

History class was over, the bell also rang. Just one more class then it's lunch time, ugh. I'm hungry already...

I looked around the class trying to see if there was interesting happening, which I didn't see anything entertaining to watch.

I groaned and continued waiting for the teacher to enter the class.

- Small timeskip

The teacher FINALLY got in the class. Geez, what happened to the teachers, they're always late this week..

The teacher started to speak up. "Apologies for being quite late, anyways let's begin the class." The teacher said as she opened up her textbook.

"Alright, open your textbooks to page 150." The teacher told the class.

Everyone took out their textbooks from their bags then flipped to page 150 like the teacher said.

The teacher went on and started the teaching. I didn't quite focus and just doodled stuff on the textbook.

"Y/n, kindly do not draw on the textbook." The teacher suddenly said as I raised my head up and nodded.

I didn't bother to erase it, I just told myself to erase it later.

I tried focusing, but it was no use. I found myself dozing off.

Next thing you know, I was out.

The teacher didn't even notice, damn. Bet her eyes got some problem.

-Timeskip

The sound of the bell ringing scared me and caused me to wake up.

I stretched a little, still feeling a little tired. Then I saw Osana walking over to me.

"Hey, what's up? Sleeping in class, huh?" Osana said.

I just nodded in reply.

"Well, see ya in a bit. I'll go talk to Komi and Tadano for a bit." Osana said as they left to Komi and Tadano's seats.

I watch as they talk and grabbed my lunchbox from my bag and started eating.

I saw a random dude started to walk over to my seat, it's not what I think it is right..

"Hey, I wanted to ask for your numbe-" He got cut off by Osana pushing the dude away.

"She said no. Go away." Osana said then winked at me and gave me a little thumbs up.

I smiled and returned the thumbs up.

The random dude scoffs. "If that's what you say. Hmph." He said as he walked away.

Osana chuckled because how stupid that guy was. I will say, he was stupid indeed.

Komi and Tadano watched as the whole thing unfold and smiled.

"The face he made when I came in and told him to go away, I can't!" Osana said while laughing their face off.

Tadano let out a little chuckle in reply. Komi and I just smiled.

Osana stops laughing and then started to change the topic. "Okay, enough about that, are you guys hyped for the shopping this weekend?"

Three of us nodded in reply.

Osana smiled. "That's great! Alright, I'll go eat my lunch now, see ya!" Osana said while waving at us.

We waved back of course. Then Osana accidentally fell and hit their leg on a table. Oh god, that looks like it hurts.

Three of us had a worried expression, we walked over to Osana and asked if they were okay.

Osana chuckled. "I'm fine, geez. You guys worry too much." Osana said trying to make us feel a bit better.

"If you say so, then go ahead to eat your lunch, lunchtime will end soon ya know." Tadano reminded Osana.

"Yeah, I should. Alright see ya!" Osana waved at us again. We waved back again.

- Timeskip to class time

Great, it's class time again, this sucks. 3 hours then I can go home.

This time, the teacher came early and not late. I sighed in relief.

"Alright, hello class. Today we'll be learning a new chapter, so open up your textbooks to page 120." The teacher said.

We all took out our textbooks then flipped over to page 120.

"Okay, so I'm gonna explain this little." Then the teacher went on to explain.

I managed to focus, but I'm starting to loose focus and started to find the class boring.

I guess sleeping again won't hurt. I laid my head on my arms then fell asleep.

The teacher noticed. "Y/n! Sleeping is not allowed! Listen and focus, please!" The teacher said then I woke up.

"What a bitch..." I thought. I groaned and tried to stay awake, but it seemed so impossible.

Then suddenly the bell rang, I didn't expect the bell would ring already. "So early? Well, at least one class is over." I thought again.

"Oh. Right, class, before I go, I need to tell you all something." The teacher said to the class.

The teacher went ahead to continue. "We're going home a little early today."

The class jumped out of their seats and started cheering.

My god, I know it's good news but can't they just not...

"Sit back down!" The teacher yelled. The students that jumped out of their seats sat down.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now. Have a good day, students." The teacher said as she leaves the class.

The class became noisy as soon the teacher left, well this sucks.

A/n: this was rushed, so it is short, but hope you enjoyed it ig.

[892 words]