Part 22

Amelia found Sophie talking to Agatha...

"So this is how you change the world?" Agatha asked Sophie barely noticing that Amelia was there to.

"This is what you've always wanted? To simply have it all at your feet?" Agatha asked Sophie.

Sophie seemed to be thinking.

"Yup. The only mistake I made was thinking I needed to switch schools and Amelia helped me finally noticed I didn't need to." Sophie said turning to face her sister.

"It was just the schools that needed to switch." Amelia said Smirking at Agatha.

"The mistake you made was thinking that you guys needed any of this. Look what it's done to you both! Look at what it has done to us." Agatha said staring at both of the girls.

"Aw... poor little Aggie. There was no us. There was always you and Sophie only. I had to go following you two like a lost puppy, but you know what not anymore." Amelia said laughing.

"That is not true, Amelia."Agatha said.

"Yes, it is." Amelia screamed right into Agatha's face  while her eyes turned red in anger.

"Guy's Rafal is the enemy. We have to defeat him." Agatha said before Sophie shut her up.

"I'd rather defeat my nemesis." Amelia said.

"Amelia, don't." Agatha said as Amelia shoot a fire blast at her sending Agatha out of the room. Sophie open and closed the doors.

"No! No! Oh my--- guys." Agatha shouted.

"Now... just one last score to settle." Sophie said as she stared at Amelia nodding. Both of them ran and turned into a  black raven and red raven.

Both of them headed to the school master's office.

"School Master..." Amelia said.

"Where are you old man? Time to pay for your mistake." Sophie shouted.

'Seeking revenge, Sophie and Amelia searched the tower for the one person who had wronged them from the start. Or so they believed' 

"What was that?" Amelia asked Sophie.

"That stupid book." Sophie said coldly.

"What was that supposed to mean?"Sophie asked the book.

Amelia heard something behind them and jumped around while lighting up her hands with fire. Seeing that it was the school master.

"It means your tale has just begun, Sophie of Gavaldon." He then transformed into the one everyone has talked about... Rafal.

"And it should start with the tragic death of your beloved sister." Rafal said making Amelia's eyes widened.

As Amelia flashed her hands with fire. Rafal blasted magic at her making blood flash in her chest. (Reference to when Harry blasted Draco in the boys restroom. Anyway back to story.)

Amelia was on the ground crying  knowing that she would be dead in any minute. Amelia couldn't breathe as she stared at Sophie crying.

"Amelia...' Sophie sobbed as she head to her sister, crying not knowing if the one person she loved would die.

"Sophie..." Was the last thing that Amelia said to her sister before closing her eyes.