Part 13

Everyone was in the courtroom( TBH... don't know what it's called.) but Amelia and Sophie decided to change the chapter and both Amelia and Sophie were figuring out what to wear.

"Amelia, should I wear this?" Sophie said as she came out of the closet.

"Wow, sis yeah you look hot. You think they won't get mad if we get there late?" Amelia says as she puts on an off the shoulder short black dress.

"They won't mind. Besides, we need to make an entrance with our new attitudes." Sophie said smirking while her sister changed.

"Do I look okay?" Amelia asks Sophie as she was facing the mirror.

Sophie faces her sister and gasps.

"What?" Amelia ask afraid.

"You look beautiful, Amelia! Hort is gonna love it." Sophie says as Amelia blushed.

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked.

"Oh Come on. It's obvious that you like him. I see you both sneaking glances. Don't worry he'll love it sis." Sophie reassured Amelia.

"Anyways, let's go before it finishes." Amelia said and Sophie nodded.

— Meanwhile in the Courtroom—

"Shut Up! Everyone find your seats. Let's begin" Lady Lesso yelled.

"To access one's magic, one must first unlock one's finger glow." Professor Dovey explained

"Once you've mastered your finger glow, it would prove to be invaluable." Lady Lesso finished.

"Shall we?" She yelled.

"Have no fear, Evers.Good feels no pain." Professor Dovey says.

"Nevers... it's going to hurt." Lady Lesso giggles as she finishes.

Both groups of Nevers and Evers race to get their finger glow.

Hester being the first to get her finger pricked. Winced inpain.

Hort being next screamed.

Most nevers showed pain as they got their finger glow as a random never was next to get her finger glow.

Both doors opened, presenting both Amelia and Sophie.

"We hope we're not late. Sophie said as Amelia chuckled.

They both walked up to Lady Lesso with everyone gawking at them.

Amelia catches Hort's eye and his finger glows. Amelia smirked and gave him a wink as she made it to get her finger glow.

"What is this all about?" Lady Lesso asks Sophie as she stares at both of them.

"This? Turns out you did me a favor. " Sophie said, smirking.

"We were long overdue for a makeover." Amelia said while flipping her hair to the side.

" Now, if you wouldn't mind activating our powers, we'd be most grateful." Amelia said, striking out her finger.

She gets stabbed and no reaction is shown.

"Thanks." She gave Lady Lesso a smile. Sophie stuck her finger up and got stabbed. There was no reaction either.

"Thank you." Sophie said, innocently.

They both turned around and started walking away. Amelia walks to her friends.

"What was that about?" Hester said smiling.

"Thought I should change it up." Amelia smirked.

She turned to see Hort already looking at her. She approaches him.

"Hello!" She said flirtily.

"Hi." Hort said, nervously.

"Did you like the show?" Amelia said, innocently while smiling at his nervousness.

Hort nodded fast.

"You look beautiful, A- Amelia." Hort said.

Amelia smiled and came closer to him. She tiptoes to his ear.

"Thank you, Hort." She whispers seductively to his ear.

"N-no P-problem." He replied both of them smiled at each other, until Amelia grabbed his hand and they both walked out.