Part 19

—- the next day——
" What is happening?" Amelia asked.

" I don't know! It's all whispers." Anadil replied.

All of the nevers were listening to the school council conversation with Sophie and Tedros.

"Hold up! I hear nothing back away from the door." Hester said.

"Sophie what did they say?" Amelia asked her sister who looked nervous.

"We're doing the trial by tale..." Sophie said.

Everyone gasped...
"I'm sorry. What is a trial by tale?" Amelia said.

"I'll explain dear." Hort said.

—-time skip to the blue forest—-

We all separated into two groups the nevers went with Sophie and the Evers with Tedros

'Tedros of  Camelot...' (Professor Dovey)
'Sophie of Gavaldon' (Lady Lesso)
' A trial by tale is not to be taken lightly.'( Professor Dovey)

We all wished our luck to Sophie...

" Be careful in there, sis!" Amelia said  giving her sister a hug.

"I will..." Sophie said as she was nervous as ever.

'Mortal danger lurks beyond the schools gates.'( Lady Lesso)

' Do you still wish to proceed?'(Lady Lesso)

'I do!'(Tedros)
'Yes,  definitely ' (Sophie)

'If you wish to give up, drop the red handkerchief one the ground, and you will be transported to safety.' ( Professor Dovey )

'Let the trial begin'( Lady Lesso)

They clang their staffs down the floor.

As the nevers walked back to their dorms waiting for their friend to come back okay. Hort was thinking about something...

"Hey guys! What if we do something?" Hort said.
" Yeah, like what?" Hester said.

"You know since the Evers always have a ball. What if we have one too it would be our 1st nevers ball." Hort said with a smile on his face.

" Not a bad idea Hort." Amelia said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well come up with it..." Anadil said with a wicked smile.

"We got this." Dot said.

"Yeah." Said Amelia

" Anyway, bye-bye friends see you in the morning." Amelia said.

"Where you going?" Hester asked.

"With Hort. Ta-ta!" Amelia waved good bye.

"Hort, I'm worried for Sophie." Amelia said worrying about sister as both she and Hort walk hand in hand around the school.

"She'll be okay." Hort said
"What if she isn't?" Amelia said.

Hort walks to his girlfriend and kisses her head

"She'll be fine, Amelia. No need to worry." He said

" Your right... I'm just being paranoid." Amelia said with a chuckle.

They both stare into each others eyes and lean in.

They kissed but this was a different kiss. It was passionate and rough.  They didn't stop not even to breathe. Amelia loved every moment of it.

Hort pulled away first. He checked around us and then opened a empty classroom.

Once they closed the door Hort carried Amelia to the first desk the saw.

They kiss again at first it was innocent and slow, but then I got mor rougher and faster. Amelia did not want to stop, but Hort started kissing Amelia's neck.

She let out a little moan and could feel Hort smile on her neck. Hort started to take off her dress and then...

(you think I'm gonna write that stuff🤨😂)

After they did the dirty. Hort and Amelia have gotten changed and ran out of the room. Amelia had made it back to her dorm smiling.

" What has gotten you into a happy mood?" Dot asked laughing.
"Oh nothing..." Amelia said all lovey-Dovey

"Wait... no. You didn't, did you?" Anadil asked

Amelia nodded her head as all the girls laughed.

" With Hort??" Hester said

"Yes..." Amelia said

"What was it like?" Dot said

As Amelia was going to describe it the doors opened revealing a bloodied up Sophie.

"Everyone get out..." the dog-headed guard said. While pushing Sophie on the ground.

Amelia helped her up.

"Why should we?" Amelia tested

"Get out! " the guard said

"No, I'm not leaving my sister." Amelia said, but the dog head guard didn't care.

He dragged her out or the dorm.

Amelia couldn't do anything about it except stay there on the ground near the door.

"You guys go ahead I'll stay here." Amelia said they all nodded but Hort stood there.

"Hort you could go I'll stay with Sophie." Amelia said kissing his cheek.

"Bye, I'll see you soon." Hort said.

"Bye."Amelia said.