Part 11

"Sophie..." Lady Lesso asks.

Everyone in the class stares at her.

"Those who are truly Good can summon the animals of the forest." Sophie says all confident. Amelia smiles at her.

Lady Lesso didn't look to amuse.

"I used to do it with my squirrel friends." Sophie said.

"Oh god, give it up. Why don't you summon a cliff and go jump off it?" Hester said. Amelia gave her a glare warning her not to start anything. Hester ignored it though.

Everyone laughed.

"Why don't you find someone else to have mommy issues with?" Sophie comes back insulting Hester. Amelia chuckled softly, so no one heard her.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother. You know nothing about her!" Hester said.

"I know she did one hell of a good job turning you into a raving lunatic." Sophie got a little too confident.

Hester was about to stand up, but Amelia stopped her with some magic. Surprising everyone and myself. Amelia let her go, but once Amelia did. Hester ran to Sophie.

"I despise you, you freak and everything you stand for." Hester said, getting into Sophie's face.

"Which just proves that I am at the wrong school." Sophie said, getting into Hester's face.

Amelia Rolled her eyes knowing what's about to happen.

"You want to get out of here, princess?" Hester started stepping back and laughing.

"This raving lunatic's unique talent would be more than happy to get rid of you permanently." Hester grins, as she pulls her hair to the side revealing a tattoo of a dragon. The dragon came to life.

"This is delightful." Lady Lesso laughed.

The dragon lit up on fire and chased Sophie.

"Sophie, watch out." Amelia said.

Sophie hit the dragon with a book.

"Be careful reader, she's getting closer." Dot said.

"Use your talents." Lady Lesso said as she seemed tired.

"I don't know what they are!" Sophie screamed crawling on the ground.

"Your squirrel friends, Sophie! Call your squirrel friends!" Hort says as he grabs Amelia's hand.

Amelia was so worried for her sister that she didn't realize her and Hort were holding hands.

"Help! Help me!" Sophie screamed, banging the window.

"Aw, guess the squirrel's don't like you either. You poor little princess. Let me put you out of your misery" Hester laughed.

As the dragon came closer to Sophie a group of bees broke the window and attacked the dragon. Maken Hester feel every sting.

"Sophie, you're not allowed to kill anyone until after graduation. Call them off!" Lady Lesso explained.

"STOP!" Sophie screamed and the bees went to the middle of the room as the other girls ran to Hester to check if she was okay.

The bee formed into the form of a man. A man's face showed his eyes were red like Amelia's .

"Rafal!" Lady Lesso said.

"You're doing wonderfully... Sophie." Rafal Said looking at a surprised sophie.

Lady Lesso looked at Sophie and then Rafal. The bees left out of the window. Amelia see Lady Lesso take Sophie out of class and Amelia ran to Hester to check if she was fine.

"Hester... you're fine. It's gonna be okay."Amelia said as she grabbed her face trying to calm her down.

Amelia was worried for her friend, but she was even more worried for her sister. 'Who was that man?' she thought to herself.

—Time skip before lunch—

Amelia catched up to Sophie.

"Hey are you okay?" Amelia asked.

"I'm fine." Sophie said

"No, you're not. I can sense your feelings. Tell me what's wrong, I wanna be there for you." Amelia said.

" I know, but I'm telling you that I am fine." Sophie said.

Amelia gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, sis. You know that." Amelia said.

"Yeah, I know." Sophie replied and with that she walked away leaving Amelia alone in the hall.