Part 1

' Many years ago, two powerful brothers created a school to keep the balance between Good and Evil in the fairy tale world.

The brothers shared power peacefully for eons

But things seldom stay as they are...'

Two brothers were battling against each other. They fought with their mighty swords, until a blast of energy submerged from both swords.

"You cheated, you know. The Duel Arena has very clear rules. No Magic." said one of the brothers.

"It's not cheating if you win. It's only cheating if you get caught. Shall we go another round?" Said the second brother.

"No, we don't have time." the first brother replied.

"Sparring with you is the only part of the day I enjoy anymore." Said the second brother.

"I enjoy it too, but we're needed.It's one of the downsides of overseeing the most important school ever built." Replied Brother number one.

"And I'm bored." The second brother counters.

"Rafal, what do you want?" the first brother asked.

"Just one more round." Rafal said while pulling out his sword.

The first brother seemed agitated with Rafal pushing him to fight against him, but that didn't stop Rafal; he kept demanding for a challenge.

"We'll both use our magic. No hold barred. Come on, Rhian. Show me how it's done." Rafal said as he was getting in a fighting position.

"You just don't stop–" Rhian tried to convince his brother to stop fighting, but it was too late before Rafal had made the first move.

They fought and fought using their magic.

"Rafal, that's enough!" Rhian tried to convince, but failed once again.

"Maybe for you, but I'm done settling for half. I want it all!" Rafal said as he sent a fire blast to Rhian.

They both fought until Rhian was pinned against the brick wall.

"Rafal, what have you done? That's.." Rhian said as Rafal had some strange kind of energy come out of his hands.

"Blood magic. I've been searching for years, but last night, I finally found it." As Rafal had finished talking he started to float up in the air.

"Rafal, it's forbidden for a reason... It'll consume you. You can't control it." Rhian tried to get his brother to stop.

"I prefer chaos." After that, Rafal shoots blasts of blood magic to Rhian. Rafal had enough and pulled a knife out of his suit." Thousands of years, you always gave the heroes the upper hand!"

Rhian fought back, "I held the balance with you." They both tried to push one another away, but Rafal blasted Rhian on the chest. Once he was hit Rhian scooted away from his brother.

"It's my turn now." Rafal let out a chuckle.

"Rafal..." Rhian tried to get out, but couldn't due to how weak he was against his brother.

"I dictate the terms, and it's going to be a very different world." Rafal says as he gets closer to Rhian.

"We can work together." Rhian said as he got close to the edge of a cliff.

Rafal laughs and shakes his head, "Evil doesn't cooperate.Evil doesn't share. When I'm done...evil won't lose."

Rhain tried with all his might and kicked Rafal to his side and both of them had fallen off the cliff...

Arms shot up and picked up a body it was... Rhian.

Rhian saw the edge of the cliff and saw his brother dead on the ground.

"Oh... Rafal."