REWRITE.

❝ 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂. ❞

⇢《 WELCOME TO COMPULSIVE  》⇠

https://www.wattpad.com/story/325811687-compulsive-tokyo-rev

hey guys, this may come as a shocker, but i am rewriting abience. :]

for those that want to know why, all i can say is that i am simply dissatisfied with how i have written it. as much as i have had a lot of fun writing this, i do want to provide my absolute best, and abience is simply not it. it is not organized and it is highly built upon spontaneous moods and decisions.

yes, i did realize this after rereading every single chapter and editing all of the eye color mistakes that i have made for inupi.

judging from the two definitions i have provided down below, you can probably guess that i have always wanted mc to withdraw from the plot outside of valhalla. the opposite, "adience," however, means to approach a situation. in the 2nd book (ohh, yes, i do plan on writing a sequel after finishing compulsive/abience), that was the concept that i wanted to take.

of course, mc will not change too much in the rewrite. mc will still be the psychological definition of abience (there is also a medical definition, which is why i have to specify), and will continue to be against the idea of living a criminal life. however, the rewrite will have a different plot. a plot that makes more sense and is much more accurate to the manga (i don't give a shit about the sugar-coated anime), along with a more planned outline and goals that i want to achieve while writing it. no longer will it be spontaneous, but i am sure that i will have just as much fun with compulsive as i have with abience.

i simply hope that you guys won't be upset with this decision, because i really do want to remake abience in a way that is far better than the original.

i really hope that you guys will enjoy the rewritten version, because i truly want to write the absolute best that i can possibly do for you guys. <3 i strive for improvement because i can tell that there are flaws.

but that doesn't mean that the journey we have faced thus far in this story will all go to waste.

everything has a purpose.

ABIENCE (psychology): the urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or object.

HEY, NOW. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OPPOSITE?

ADIENCE (psychology): the urge to accept or approach a situation or object.

i welcome any and all questions that you may have.