[ ✯ SEVEN ✯ ]

Another day has passed, and it is now Saturday. Kazutora spent the previous day with his mother doing various things before she headed to work, mainly board games and chatting about her work and his time in juvie. She wanted to hear about what happened during his time, but Y/N had to make up most of the information since, well, obviously Y/N doesn't know everything that happened. But it seemed as though his mother was enjoying herself during the conversation, even when she added comments expressing her worry for the boy. However, despite all of that, neither of the two gave themselves the opportunity to verbally apologize. Or, hey, maybe they don't need to?

Now it was time to meet up with Inui and Hajime, and the Hanemiya boy was now waiting at the designated park— the previous rainwater being dried up and the grass a lively green. He sat at the same bench that he had done so before, breathing in the fresh air of the outdoor climate. It was cool, but not enough to where it would be cold. Just a relatively neutral, comfortable temperature that eased his skin.

He still had a type of band-aid patch (Y/N didn't know medical terms) that was applied to his nose, and his upper lip was evident of scabbing. Thinking about it, Y/N was pretty surprised that Hinata had not said anything about it, knowing her caring personality. But maybe she was simply used to seeing delinquents being beaten up, that she doesn't worry as much? I mean, Kazutora was already treated, so there wasn't much else to do than to wait for it all to heal.

Kazutora winced as he moved, still feeling the impact of the bruises that littered his chest and back. There were even a couple on his legs, but they didn't hurt as bad as the cluster on his torso. As much as his body ached for him to return home and spend another day with his mother, to catch up on rest, Kazutora had already agreed to meet up with Kokonoi and Seishu, so there was no point in leaving now, especially unexpectedly.

Y/N had arrived at the park fairly early, about thirty or so minutes before the planned time. They had wanted to leave the house early so that way they could spend extra time remembering where the location was, but it seems as though getting here wasn't as difficult as they had expected it to be. Nevertheless, Y/N couldn't deny that spending some time alone like this was worthwhile.

By the time Kokonoi and Seishu had arrived, Y/N was already lost in thought. They've surely grown into becoming an airhead, haven't they? Seishu and Kokonoi walked up to the black-blonde-haired boy, the other black-haired man observing Kazutora's "I'm not paying attention" expression.

"You sure got here early," Kokonoi said, watching as Kazutora widened his eyes before looking over at the two. "We had planned to beat you to it, but it seems as though you got here before us."

Kazutora relaxed when seeing who it was. "Yeah, wanted some time to myself before we hung out today. The weather is perfect for some peace and quiet." An excuse, but it wasn't a flat-out lie, either.

Seishu nodded, agreeing with him, "understandable."

"So, what exactly do we plan on doing? I don't think we ever decided what kind of hang-out you two wanted to do." Kokonoi said, taking the lead in the conversation.

'You two.' So he's still excluding himself? Y/N wondered, pursing their lips in thought as he watched Seishu speak for him. How exactly do I befriend this money-loving snake?

The blonde spoke, "I never really thought that far when asking. Sorry, Hanemiya-kun."

"Again, Kazutora is fine," he reminded, "we're friends now, aren't we?"

"Yeah.." Seishu murmured, slightly surprised by the immediate name intimacy. But maybe Kazutora had his reasons for it? It was a question that plagued his thoughts, but he said nothing else about it. "Well, since we're here, why don't we test your strength?" He paused, taking notice of Kazutora's changing facial expressions, "After all, Coco over here doesn't believe that you won that last fight."