[ ✯ THREE ✯ ]

Tachibana Hinata: a young girl with a bright, outgoing personality and an optimistic attitude. Someone who is upbeat and courageous, always willing to go out of her way and be there for people. A truly respectable person, you know?

The two spent their time wandering around Tokyo city before eventually hanging out at the park, talking and doing what they could to entertain themselves. They acted like kids because they are kids. Kids that don't deserve to witness violence on a daily basis, and luckily Hinata was one of the ones that didn't; a girl who stayed in the sidelines and lived her own fulfilling life. At some point, the two sat together in the sandbox at the park, digging their hands into the sand and getting their clothes dirty.

Tachibana Hinata was currently piling sand on top of Hanemiya Kazutora; his hands were no longer visible, nor were his feet, and yet she continued to pile even more on him— at this point, was she trying to bury him alive? But that didn't matter, because both of them were fighting the urge to laugh their asses off— erupting into a giggling mess.

"First leg is done!" The peach-haired girl said with glee, clapping her hands together in a triumphant manner.

Kazutora's left leg was now fully covered in sand, while only one-third of his right leg was covered.

"Are you going to cover my other leg now?" The golden-eyed boy inquired, resisting the temptation to lay down— that type of movement would probably ruin her 'hard work', after all, and he didn't want to see a hint of disappointment on her face. At least for now, anyway.

"Yep!" She replied, already beginning to finish covering up his other leg. "Anyway, you said before that you like reading manga, right?" She questioned, Kazutora tilting his head,

"Yeah, what about it?" He hummed, recalling mangas that he used to read before coming to this world.

Hinata pat the sand on his right leg, smoothing it out as he continued to sit still, "Do you have any recommendations? I've been meaning to try and get into it since a few of my friends at school are interested."

"Hmm, yeah, maybe." Kazutora mumbled; Y/N tried remembering what kinds of mangas were released before 2005, recalling specifically two that he could think of, "Naruto and Hunter x Hunter. They're pretty similar in genre, even sharing similar world systems, but they're pretty damn good to read."

"Ohh, I think I've heard of Hunter x Hunter! It was released a few years ago, right?"

"Right." He agreed, not really remembering what year but he knew that it was some time in the late 1990s near-2000.

It was an ironic conversation, really, considering that this world was a manga as well. Tokyo Revengers is the last thing Y/N ever read before being sent here. At least they binged-read the full thing before coming here, right? Right.

"I've only seen a few animated films like Totoro and Spirited Away. Mostly with my little brother, though." Hinata added on, scooping up even more sand before sloppily pouring it all onto Kazutora's leg. Sand escaped from the creases of her folded-up hands as she did so, falling down like a small, thin waterfall.

Kazutora watched her as she did her work, not really finding anything else for him to lay his eyes on right now, "You have a younger brother? That's cool."

Y/N, of course, knew this— but she didn't need to know that. Hinata smiled, "Yeah! His name is Naoto. He acts like he's always annoyed with me but lately, he's been.. a lot more sentimental? It's strange, but not in a bad way of course."