twelve

TW knife & attempted murder
May 2019
It's been almost a month since the fight Eve and Fiona had happened. Fiona went radio silent, giving Eve her own taste of medicine. There's a reason why Adams so dismissive, but it was something she's been hiding for years. He's Lily's dad. They use to date in high school, and he took advantage of her and got pregnant. It clicked for Fiona why Eve's allaying so uncomfortable around him. Lily had no idea that William is her real dad, and neither does Jennifer. Eve's been hiding this secret for almost 16 years, she couldn't imagine that type of pain.

She felt awful because she couldn't do anything to help her. Fiona asked why Jennifer doesn't know and it's because she said she wouldn't believe Evelyn, which stung to hear. The fact that no one would believe William hurt Eve, made everything more complicated. Fiona couldn't imagine carrying around that kind of pain for so many years. She just wanted to punish him for what he did to her. Badly.

May 10, 2019
Mother's Day. Fiona's first Mother's Day as a brand new stepmom, it was kinda exciting. Unfortunately, Irina was here and hosting a charity party for tonight. All she wanted was some alone with her, but her tragedy mother had to come. Irina tried to pay her off again, and she felt sick to her stomach. She didn't know how to tell Eve Irina is still going after her, scaring Fiona away. They've been with each other for almost a year, you'd think it would go away, guess not. It bothers Fiona that no matter what she does, Irina will try anything to drive her away from Eve.

She's been thinking about marriage more these last few months. Fiona didn't imagine herself remarrying after Gus or Sean, but it was different with Eve. She'd be lying if she hasn't looked at wedding at dresses. Fiona just got back into bed after talking with Irina and tried to forget why she hates her so. It's wasn't working. Adams woke and saw Fiona staring at the tv, biting her nails. Eve sat up and brought Fiona closer to her, sensing her mother must've said something nasty again.
The last 6 years, Irina throws a charity party in remember for her mother, helping woman with breast cancer. It was to remember her own mother who had from breast cancer.

"Wanna tell me what's bothering you?" Eve asked, rubbing Fiona's arm for some comfort. She sighed before sitting upwards.

"Your mother hates me. I don't know why, I've never done anything to her. She just tried to paid me off, again, but, I'm fine. Is she going to keep doing this when we get married and have kids" Fiona asked, and surprisingly didn't cry, because she was too angry to get upset again. Irina is the devil.

Adams didn't even know Fiona had the idea of kids and marriage in her head, but she knew the timing wasn't right. "Probably. I'm sorry, baby. It's weird to me because she's never wanted to pay off Jennifer, which is weird, considering how she is. I'll talk to her later, sort things out" Eve said, and saw that Fiona's still upset, but was angry.

"Don't be. I'll have to get use to it" Fiona said but shrugged it off. Eve grabbed her by the and brought her closer to Adams.

"Come here" Adams mumbled and listened to her girlfriend, cuddling into her.

Fiona soon watched as Eve disappear and went downstairs to help out with Irina. She eavesdropped on Adams going off on her mother, again and smiled. Fiona forgot that she slipped up on saying that she wanted to basically marry Eve, didn't expect the kids thing though. It never crossed her mind up until earlier. Did she want kids with Eve? It was something they never talked about, or even about marriage. Adams didn't have a bad reaction, so maybe she feels what her girlfriend is feeling. Later on in the night, it was almost time for the party but a thought kept bothering her: a blue sweater of Eve's. She caught Fiona digging in their closet, wondering what she's doing.

Fiona turned, and saw her out of the corner of her eye. "You scared me. Hi" She said, clearly out of breath from searching.

"Hi. Sorry. What are you looking for?" Eve asked with a puzzled look, and not knowing what she's doing.