five

September 1, 2018
It's been almost a month since Fiona and Eve had broken up. Adams has been going through it worse than Fiona. Jennifer keeps saying that she needs to let her go, but she can't. It was her fault that they broke up. It's been beyond lonely without Fiona. Evelyn planned on meeting her at one of her AA meeting, that she found out from Delilah. Her therapist advised her to the opposite, and wait until Fiona was ready to talk. That was if she still had had feelings for Adams, the same way way Eve thought.

7:07. It's was a gloomy, rainy Wednesday morning. She had no motivation for really anything today, but to get Fiona back. What am I going to say? Well, the real truth could be a start. But if she reveals something dark about her past life, is Fiona going to run? It's pretty clear that Adams use to be a female Christian Grey in her previous life. Well, up until May that was. She needed a break and then she saw Fiona for the first time, and it made no sense for her anymore. The whole reason why she started everything will come along later. Jennifer had gotten into to her head, she broke and did it with an ex client. 

When Jennifer told her that she saw Fiona, her blood went cold and her face white. She obviously saw her with someone that wasn't Fiona. She knew that everything was over. Delilah told her Fiona's meeting is at 4, and ended at 5. It was perfect timing for dinner and she was going to order Chinese. She had no idea what she was going to wear, or what now she's going to explain everything. Jeans and a shirt seemed reasonable, but something flashy and fancy did peeked too.She stared up at her ceiling, and anxiously picked her cuticles, until there was a knock.

Part of Eve desperately hoped that is was who she wanted it to be: Fiona, but knew it wasn't. "Yes?" She says and sat up in bed.

It was Lily, who was clearly leaving to to go school, and Eve had forgotten about. "Hi. I'm going to school, just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving" She says awkwardly and not knowing what mood her mom was in this morning.

She signed Lily over to come near her, and brought her into a hug. "Have a good day and be good" Eve says before she cupped her daughter's face gently.

Lily has witnessed numerous breakups with her mom and whoever she's seeing. This time was different, her mom was severely heartbroken. "Are you doing ok, mom?" She asked and heard her audibly sigh. Lily had regretted it immediately. Fiona became a sore topic this last few weeks.

Of course she wasn't ok, she wanted Fiona back with her. "I'm fine, just tired" Eve says and not wanting to talk about her so early.

Lily just hugged her mom again, and she nearly cried at the touch. "Sorry. Love you" She smiled sweetly and Eve smiled back.

Eve grabbed the back of her head to kiss her forehead and pushed away playfully."Love you, too. Bye" Eve chuckled and she nodded at her to get going.

"Bye" She smiled and gotten up and walked off. Eve waited until she heard the door, and immediately broke down.

Fiona woke up that morning, also feeling like something was missing. She had a raging headache because of the weather, so she was automatically in a bad mood. Fiona misses Eve more and more everyday, and she hates that she does. She cheated on her, and broke her heart, but at least she's not drinking. It's been the one good thing about this last month is she's managed to stay sober. Even if her mind has been yelling at her to just drink and drink. Hence why the rise in AA meetings she's been going to.

If Eve had knew about her...wait. Why is she thinking about her, again? Oh. She still has feelings for Adams. Why can't I just get you out of my head? She has to go to work today, and it's been a good distraction, but not good enough for when it's a quiet day. Fiona has given some thought on going over to Eve's and want to hear why she did it, but she couldn't. If she wasn't so attracted to her, this would be so much easier for Fiona. Taking a deep sign, she rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom and got ready.