ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

❀❀❀❀❀❀
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Bethany sat in the lounge beside Piper as she spoke into her video camera, she was doing a project for school where she was going round her dance family asking questions.

She had no idea what she was going to ask her so she would mostly nervous but excited because it wasn't every day someone would interview you.

"And this is Bethany." Piper pointed the camera towards Bethany.

"Hey." The blonde smiled widely with a small laugh.

"Okay, so I'm going to jump straight into it and talk about the latest drama of the studio." Piper told her and the camera. "How did you feel when Noah told everyone you guys were an item?"

"Well, first of all I wouldn't say we're an item seeing as he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but it was surprising, I'm just glad everyone knows now." Bethany answered.

In reality, she was kind of angry that Noah blurted their feelings for each other out but they had sorted it out and resolved the issue at hand so she wasn't too bothered anymore.

"Well, what made you fall for Noah?"

"I guess, we just had that spark, you know? I think we just had that attraction towards each other as soon as I came into the studio, we couldn't stay away from each other. It just took a little long to admit it to ourselves." She smiled.

"That's true, everyone could tell." Piper spoke to the camera. "No one was really surprised when Noah told everyone, we were more relieved than anything." The camera pointed back to the blonde. "What's Noah's best quality?"

"Uh, you know.. he's a guy." Bethany nervously laughed. "If there was one thing, I guess I would say is compassion."

"Maybe one day I'll ask you for dating advice, you make it sound pretty easy." Piper laughed.

"Girl, just follow your heart and the rest will happen for you." Bethany giggled.

"Thank you."

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alfie , Amy, Michelle and Bethany were rehearsing the quintet routine for the second qualifier, the problem is that they were missing one person, Noah.

Bethany, however, knew where he was seeing as the two couldn't leave each other alone for five minutes. He was resting his back, he didn't want to strain it too hard before the qualifier, which she totally understood.

"Good, amazing, that was really great. That last spacing needs a bit of work but once Noah is here we can figure that out." Riley nodded.

As if on queue, Noah jogged into the studio. "Hey, sorry I'm late."

"Noah." Riley greeted.

"Hey, I'm ready to rehearse." Noah told them.

"Don't bother, we were actually rehearsing without you." Riley told him. "Office, now."

"Okay." Noah sighed as he followed the blonde into the office.

Bethany knew that it was going to become a problem for Noah if he kept going on the way he was, there was going to be consequences.