ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

❀❀❀❀❀❀
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Little time had passed and the qualifier for Regionals had finally came and with complete satisfaction they had found out they only have to place in the top four to be able to qualify to Regionals.

Bethany couldn't believe she was about to dance her first competition, as not only a member of A-troupe but as a dancer as a whole.

"Are you guys excited?" Riley asked the three dancers.

Only a few members of The Next Step came to give their support seeing as it was unnecessary to bring the whole team, only having three dancers perform.

As well as Noah, Bethany, Richelle and Riley, Alfie, Michelle and Amanda had decided to tag along to give their support.

"More excited than nervous." Bethany replied with a soft giggle.

"Do you think you guys are ready?" Riley questioned.

"Yeah, I think we're ready. We've been rehearsing a lot so we should have it down." Richelle nodded.

"Then let's win this qualifier!" Riley exclaimed, causing the group to laugh and nod along.

The three dancers had a lot of pressure on them, they were dancing for a studio that had the reputation of International champions, qualifying for regionals should be easy for them, or so they hoped.

"Alright, hands in." Riley smiled as she put her hand in the middle of the them, everyone following her lead.

"The Next Step!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Noah, Bethany and Richelle were in the main reception, marking through the routine lightly to make sure they knew each of the steps and wouldn't forget them.

Bethany was slightly nervous but not as much as she was when she woke up that morning, she knew the routine and she knew she could count on Richelle and Noah to know it as well.

Riley figured that it would be best if she and Michelle gave each dancer a pep-talk. Michelle was going to give Richelle one while Riley would with the final pair.

"Noah, Bethany!" Riley called the two of them over. "So, how are you guys feeling?"

"I'm good, why?" Noah sceptically replied, Bethany furrowing he eyebrows.

"No reason." Riley scrunched her face in confusion. "I just wanna make sure you guys are feeling good for the trio."

"I think we're going to be fine, we've got all the steps down so hopefully there's nothing to worry about." Bethany assured her.

"Good. Noah, I'm counting on you to lead these guys, you're our most experienced dancer here, we need you to be our rock." Riley told him.

"You know what? Call me igneous." Noah smirked.

"Igneous?" Bethany questioned.

"Did you say ignoramus?" Riley asked.

"No, igneous, it's a kind of rock." Noah informed her, as if it was normal to be called that.