XVII

Her lips were soft and sweet. Elluria suddenly couldn't think of anything else. Her mind was filled with the thoughts of Marine's perfect lips. Like she wanted years for this to happen.

It was her first kiss ever. With her best friend. With woman. With witch. Right in her bed. In unlocked room.

„Oh my god,” she said as she pulled a little away. Anyone could walked into her room and saw them.

Marine looked shocked. She was staring right into her eyes, mouth open, not able to say a word.

„I'm sorry.” Elluria said quickly. „But I'm not going to make an exucue for that. I wanted to do it. I can't think about anything else when I'm with you.”

Marine was still quiet. And Elluria suddenly felt need to explain things. „It's too much? I know it's not suppose to be like that. If I told anyone they will probably go crazy, but I can't help myself. I was telling myself, when I will kiss you, maybe I would found out if it's really something I like.”

„And did you found it out?” Marine asked. She was still looking right into Elluria's eyes, but she smiled a little.

Like there were back in time, playing that risky who-is-cooler game again. Elluria took her chance. „Maybe. I think If I would try it again it will be more clear.”

Marine was, just like always, way better in this game. So she did something that tooked Elluria's breath out. She grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. They're chests were almost touching. And than she kissed her this time.

„I think I definitely know the answer now,” Elluria said when they pulled away. Was she in heaven?

Marine's eyes looked like there were little flames in them. „I wanted to do it since the first time I saw you. Well, maybe I just didn't know that back than, but I'm sure I wanted to do that.„

„Oh,” Elluria whispered. „I don't think I was expecting this.”

Marine kissed her again instead of answering something. Her right hand still laying on Elluria's waist.

„But you still didn't gave me the answer,” she said between the kisses. „Why did you suddenly stopped seeing me?”

Elluria frozen. She forgot about that. This thing. Juliette.

„Because I couldn't do that anymore. I can't.”

„I don't think I understand,” Marine said, „because of what?”

„Because of who,” Elluria said slowly. „It has more reasons, but the main is my sister.”