XIII

It wasn't a game anymore. Not for Elluria. She was laying there, on the grass, in Marine's secret place, with just ten centimeters space between them. She was looking into her eyes and saying that she is the most beautiful witch she had ever seen.

And it was all true. She did really thought Marine is the most beautiful person she has ever seen. The funniest, coolest and kindest person. She didn't really knew what it all meaned, but for now, she was relying on that Marine didn't knew she wasn't playing it.

But than Marine didn't say anything, and she felt like she was looking right into her soul. And than her cheeks started to feel like burning, and she needed to quickly turn, or sit, or ran back home... Anything, just so Marine wouldn't see.

But she didn't do any of that. Because she saw it, on Marine's face, that she was blushing as much as she was.

Elluria wanted to say something, but Marine has shocked her, when she moved a little forward. She moved forward! The space between them was just about five centimeters. Her heart started beating like never before, and her head started to imagine a lot of scenarios that could possibly happen.

And whole their moment ended, with just one memory that suddenly Elluria had right before her eyes. Empty room, her crying, and grandmother holding her hand as she said: „ Remember this, so you won't make the same mistake. ”

She turned away from Marine, and closed her eyes, like she was about to relax. In fact she was just trying to hold back tears. „Do you know what time is it?”

Marine pulled out small watch from her pocket. „Half five.”

„Oh, already that much? I need to get back in time.”

„Sure,” Marine answerd, but Elluria could tell something was wrong with her voice.

They were sitting there a few more minutes, and then quickly go back to Marine's house and took Elluria's clothes. She was not getting dressed into it, because Marine told her to keep the clothes she gave her, so next time she can wear them before they go from the palace.

She agreed with everything and do really anything so she could be back home as quick as it was possible. She needed to work things out alone in her room. Because after that memory came back to her, she started to feel like whole this thing with Marine is a huge mistake.

Marine turned her into a frog again, and when they were safety hiding behind the trees, she turned her back to normal. Being the frog was still really wierd thing, but she was slowly starting to enjoy it.

„Did I —” Marine said quietly when she was about to go home. „Em, said something wrong, or?”

„No! Of course not.” Elluria quickly answed. Did Marine thought she was mad at her? In fact, she knew she was acting weird, but it was more because of herself.

„Okey. So, see ya!” Marine turned and walked away. She didn't even turn to wave her, like she had always done.

Elluria fixed her hair and went to the back gate. Her family couldn't see her dressed like this. She was sure they will ask her about it,and again, and again, until she would say the true.

And she can't let that happen. One disobedient princess in family was just enough.