LIFE WITHOUT HIM/HER

He turned himself cold and pulled his head designer Lavanya Kashyap into very intimate hug. Made Khushi stood there like a stone staring Him and His new live in partner or whatever she assumed.

She clenched her fist seeing the sight in front of her, she rushed separate them of both saying he is her husband!

“Stop making scene Khushi! I told you already I don’t love you. Lavanya agreed with my TERMS so go away from and stop pestering me.” He said, Lavanya getting goosebumps hearing his lies. Their relationship is pure professional only. Every now and then she will tease him but that is it, nothing more..

“Arnavji, I will agreed to your terms! I will do whatever you want, but please don’t leave me.” Khushi broke down before him, Arnav froze hearing THAT  coming from her, he felt his heart breaking..

“I told you Khushi. I telling you again for last time! I got bored of you, I need a girl with more experience not a dumb girl like you.” He said feeling dead inside, praying she would just let him go so he could stop hurting her like this..

“She deserves better life..” His mind whispered while his heart is crying out loud for her.

Khushi slumped down hearing that, crying hard. He just dragged Lavanya with and went inside…

_______________

2 month later…

After emotionally blackmailing Dadi finally made Khushi agree to marry Vihaan Sharma.

Two days later..

Payal made lot of jelebis to cheer her up, but she didn’t eat any of it. The smell of jelebis alone made her stomach churn, so she held her breath as she rushed into the restroom and started to gag. When the vomiting stopped, her mind remind her.

Her period hadn’t come for two months now…

Their night at hotel together, morning after pills which she didn’t take and thrown at his face.

She was quick to understand what was going on with her.

She was probably pregnant. His child is growing inside her now. The next morning at seven, she left her home for the hospital.

She checked in, lined up, and waited for the results. After going through a series of procedures, it was already half past twelve in the afternoon.

It was just as she guessed, she really was pregnant.

Though she already had an answer yesterday, after seeing the results, she was completely flustered by the truth. As she came out of the doctor’s office, she immediately went to the restroom and hid in a cubicle. She stared at the results as the big news sank in.

Her Arnavji was the baby’s dad. He had the right to know the baby existed.

Her hand naturally stroked her abdomen. As wonder if she should tell him or not..

_______________

Khushi reached home and ran to her room,

After two steps, she remembered she is pregnant now, so she turned her jog into a quick walk.

She took out her phone and dial his phone number only to find that his number is no longer in service.

It hurt… it really hurt. It was the type of pain that hit the bone… But even though it hurt, what could she do about it? All she could do was endure it, like… how she loved him, loved him so deeply in her core that she couldn’t free herself. All she could do was love him fully in silence.

She cried for a really, really long time so long in fact that her eyes were dried up and her head was dizzy before she finally got up from the floor and made her way into the bathroom.

She was afraid Payal and Anjali would suddenly come back to her room and see her eyes all red and swollen. She took a shower then immediately climbed into bed, pulled the covers over herself and pretended to sleep.

How can she announce to her family that she is pregnant with his child. They still have no idea about her and his actual marriage. All these days brought her close to her Garima amma. Should she tell her instead? She is afraid of being judged by others.. “Arnavji, what should I do?” She whimpered.

____________

Lavanya noticed she could clearly see he was a lot skinnier now, he is not resting and eating properly after that day at Airport, he is still affected by Khushi.

“If you love her that much why don’t you just say that to her. ASR, as a friend I advice you. Stop hurting her and yourself like this..” She said feeling bad seeing his lifeless eyes.

Arnav knew very well that he and Khushi could never be together, but he couldn’t control his own heart. He missed her, daydreamed about her, dreamed about her, and woke up in the middle of the night, calling her name. He spent afternoons reading his past messages with her.

But there was nothing he could do. The more he told himself that he couldn’t continue to love her, the more he loved her. Day by day, his feelings grew deeper. Day after day, he missed her more and more…

What more nowadays he often throw up after eating, feeling dizzy when he asked for something salty to eat to Aman, Aman asked him back “ASR are you pregnant?”.

Arnav just smiled sadly at Aman, he could no longer laugh at his stupid jokes..

______________

Khushi decided to meet up with Vihaan and explain her situation to him.

“Vihaan Ji.. I am sorry, please refuse marry me.”

“Why Khushi?”

“I’m.. Already married. Please let me go.. I don’t want this marriage.. I can’t.. ” She showed him her mangalsutra. Her tears came out of her slowly. She folded her hands together and apologise to him. Why? Why this happening to her.. Without him by her side and in this condition how long will she survive alone?

_______________

At the same time…

Garima caught Rekha red handed in temple.

She slapped her and pulled her by her hair asking where her child is?

“WHERE IS MY KHUSHI? MY DAUGHTER?!”

“I don’t know anything please let me go…” Rekha pleaded afraid of someone who knows her will see this scene..

“Really? OK then come to police station with me. We can let police handle you.” Garima said to Rekha’s horror, her husband might come to know this issue..

“I will tell you, please don’t involve the police.. I will tell you..” Rekha cried out in pain.

“TELL NOW.”

“I gave away your daughter to SUBATRA MALIK after I took her.. I am sorry please let me go..” Garima let her go in shock.. Khushi..

“Subatraji’s Khushi is my daughter Khushi?” Her smiled and cried at same time. She runs to see her daughter.. Her dear Khushi…

To be continued..

Please vote and comment let me know what you think about this story and I will update again soon, tq.