ASR'S ENGAGEMENT

A week passed.

Khushi is on her full form nowadays, she is the Queen of Shantivan. Everyone one in the house pampers her so much. Mamaji, Mamiji, Akash, and Payal who arrived 3 days ago totally love her lot by default. They’re like sisters who been separated from birth.

When they were told about the upcoming Khushi’s wedding with her Jethji, Payal starts to jumping around in happiness, they are going real sisters soon.

Arnav find himself jealous of Payal Gupta. They are always together, not letting him spend some time with her.

“Where you both going?” He asked looking at them leaving somewhere.

“Shopping!” Payal said in excitement. Finally got someone to accompany her on her guilty pleasure, shopping.

Khushi looked helpless, she actually wasn’t interested in shopping but agree for Payal’s sake.

“I will bring you both.” He said.

“But..” Before Payal could say anything.

He took out his platinum card, “I will pay for everything.” Payal starts to grinned at him, knowing his purpose.

“How nice it is to be Mrs ASR, So jealous..” Payal teased Khushi who just turned red.

“JIJI..” Khushi pouted her lips.

______________

Shopping mall.

Payal browsed through a few branded goods and bought numerous clothes for herself. Seeing that Khushi had been following her around and complimenting her non-stop, she felt apologetic and so she asked Khushi.

“So Khushi what color you like?” She asked Khushi before picking up saree.

“I like all colors Jiji..” She said with smile.

“Hm.. What color does Arnavji like?” Payal asked.

“Red.” She told her, slowly blushing.

Payal picked beautiful red saree and asked her, “how is it? Does this look nice?”

“Very nice.” Khushi replied without hesitation.

Payal took it and asked Khushi if she like anything else.

“There’s nothing that I want to buy!” She said softly, the prices are too expensive..

Payal chuckled at her behaviour and said. “Your Arnavji is so rich, there is no need to help him save money.”

“Arnavji help me na?” Payal said to Arnav.

Arnav look at salesman point at the shelf full of sarees, “We will take it all.” to Khushi’s surprise.

Payal just laughed seeing Khushi’s face.

______________

Payal feel unknown connection to Khushi which she shares to Akash about.

“I really like Khushi, and I’m looking forward to have her as my Co sister.”

“I’m also quite happy seeing Bhai happy after so many years. He used to be so rude and cruel to everyone but look now.. Khushi totally tamed him. And once they get married, we also can plan for a baby.” He said with teasingly.

They decide to have a kid only after Arnav’s marriage, this is something they agreed upon.

They smiled at each other.

She lean on his shoulder and hummed.

__________

“Arnavji, go back to your room.” Khushi warned him, nowadays he becomes so naughty. She shouldn’t let him go like this.

He hugged from behind, is hands wrapped her bare waist, his hand slides under her saree, “Why? I miss you Khushi.. Don’t you want me? ” He whispered seductively.

“Laad governor, you really know how to silence me?” She asked playfully.

Arnav smirked at Khushi, ” I want wake up every morning seeing your face.”

“Arnavji, no one suspected us. Please be patient tomorrow is our engagement day so go back please.” She pleaded him, he can’t refuse her request.

He unwilling let her go and sighed. He felt restless these days.

“I don’t know Khushi.. I feel like something gonna happen. Just promise me you will never leave me.” His voice trembled.

“I promise you. Now go back.” She chase him out of her room.

______________

Next day

SHANTIVAN

The whole mansion was decorated with fairy lights and flower.

Garima stick to Khushi not letting her go after getting introduced by Payal to Khushi, she lovingly caress her face.

Khushi.. Same as her daughter's name.

"May you live a happy life Khushi bitiya." Garima hugged Khushi in tears.

"Thank Aunty."

"Call me amma, you are also like my daughter." She said affectionately.

"Ji amma."

Whole family couldn't stop smiling in happiness, their Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged. Anjali and Payal were giggling at sight of Arnav face when he saw his would be bride. Famous ASR is blushing?

Arnav thought Akash would support him but nope, he also joined Anjali and Payal to tease to him and Khushi.

Khushi is glowing with her pretty pink cheeks, blushing.

Like her engagement ring, pink diamond ring.

Arnav's business partner and client starts to congratulate him. Mighty ASR is smiling constantly shows how happy he is..

Lavanya Kashyap, head designer of AR DESIGNS give Arnav a handshakes.

"Finally getting settled down huh ASR, I thought you would come to me at last resort but anyways congrats. Your would be wife looks so pretty, no wonder you fallen for her." Lavanya said jokingly.

Arnav didn’t take it seriously anyway, he looked Khushi, this girl from the very first meet he was attracted toward her, he liked the way she behave, how she makes him feel, how exciting his day with her. She is his everything.

He hold her hand and kissed it, her eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh my!" Payal and Anjali said at same time and giggled.

Nani looked at her family, they are perfect now. She couldn't understand why Subatra hated the idea of getting them marry but she knows that she is doing the right thing.

Until they get married, she will never let Subatra know..

Everyone in Shantivan are so happy but no one know..

Unknown storm is coming their way….

To be continued…