TRUST ME, I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT

"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I've never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely." -This Is Us

Sun shone on his face making him groaning, he wish to sleep more.. Never felt so exhausted like this before, his headache is killing him.. He felt someone on his body..

Then, the memories of warm skin, naked bodies, the position they were in as well as the other crazy memories came flooding in...

She also woke up as well as she felt his moments.

Below her head was Arnav's arm, and her face was lying on was his chest. She quietly listened to his steady heartbeat. Then, she slowly withdrew her legs which were between his legs.

The person who was hugging her moved. Khushi felt the chest below her vibrate as a voice sounded, "You're awake?"

She looked up towards him. His hair was slightly disheveled. However, his eyes were clear and he looked very gentle with the morning sunlight shining on his face. Coupled with his low and magnetic voice, he was devoid of his usual indifference. Instead, he had a lazy yet gentle sexy vibe.

Seeing she just staring at him blankly, Arnav came nearer and gave her a kiss. He asked with a gentle voice, "How do you feel? Is it still uncomfortable?"

Arnav realise that last night wasn't anyone's fault, she came onto him and he didn't refuse her, they weren't in their senses but what they shared was real. Last night was the most beautiful night in his life.

Khushi's eyes flooding with tears,seeing such a shameless man.

Her heart was filled with anger, and she got up angrily. However, since her waist was aching, she couldn't help but groan in pain.

Arnav sat up wanting to help her, but she pushed him back down angrily and humphed, "Don't move!"

Arnav didn't move after hearing that, lying on the bed obediently. He didn't look away from her naked body which was exposed when she left the blankets.

Very quickly, however, his vision turned black. His head was covered by a blanket that Khushi had thrown.

Immediately, he felt her pouncing onto his body.

After using a lot of energy to cover Arnav with a blanket and punching him for a while, she got off his body while panting.

He did not resist the punches at all. He laid obediently on the bed and let her do what she wanted. Once she stopped, he finally removed the blanket and looked at Khushi.

She was catching her breath while lying beside him. Seeing that the person being punched felt better than her who was punching, she felt very unhappy.

She sobs softly hugging herself on the bed.

"We both did a huge mistake last night and you are smiling?" She asked him in disbelief.

He covered her back with blanket, he start to pick up his clothes on the floor, wore it. She looked away from his naked body.

"Can we change whatever happened last night by arguing? Don't waste your time and energy Khushi." He nonchalantly.

"Other than crying what can I do Mr. Raizada? If our family come to know this... " She looked at in distraught, her back is aching, her head is spinning as she thinks about her DADIJI.

"What do you want? What do you want to me to do?" He stare at her, she called him Mr.Raizada not Arnavji?

"I don't know, I DON'T KNOW." She cried in helplessness and throw her pillow at him, which he dodged.