KHUSHI'S HIDDEN IDENTITY

Rekha Raichand, wife of Devraj Raichand. Mother of a son and Daughter, Neil and Sakshi. Life been so luxurious for her after getting married to her husband. She never regretted anything in her life after all these years of struggling and she is now in top.

Until she saw Garima Gupta today at shopping mall. Her past came haunting her, again.

18 years ago…

She gave birth a son out of the wedlock, she was cheated by the man she loved. In few hours her son born, he died.. Not being to able cope up with her child's sudden death she.. Exchanged her child with Garima Gupta’s baby named Khushi. Garima’s and her baby born on same day, they were sharing same ward room.

She wasn’t on her right mind, she escaped the hospital. No husband, her parents disowned her, her baby died.

She wouldn’t able to survive with a child for so long, the reality striked her.

“This is not my Child! I kidnapped her! ” She wanted throw the child away to hide her crime. That’s when Subatra Malik found her.

“What are doing? You’re committing a sin! If don’t want that child give her to me. “

“I don’t want this child, I need money. Take this child and give me money. ” She cried not wanting to hear anything Subatra is saying.

Subatra took of her leftover gold jewelleries gave it to her and take the child from her.

“From now on she is my granddaughter! Never come back for her.” Subatra warned her.

Rekha agreed with her.

“What’s her name?”

“Khushi..” That’s the name she heard Garima called her baby.

_______________

She survived using that money and left the city.

She met dev and finally settled down in Delhi with her husband. She want to tell the truth about Khushi to Garima but she can’t risk her current life with dev.. Her children will despise her.

She left the mall with heavy heart.

_______________

“Garima?” Shashi called her, seeing her holding a yellow saree in her hand.

“Huh?” She looked at him silently.

“If Khushi was with us, she would like this saree right? She will be just like me.. Let’s buy this for her. ” her eyes glistening in tears, she lost her precious daughter in blink of eye.

Shashi nodded sadly at his wife, they’re here to shopping for their daughter Payal, she is coming back from Singapore with her Husband, mother in law and father in law after 2years.

Garima always buys thing for Khushi whenever they buy something for Payal. She kept them, thinking that Khushi might return back to them.

______________

Khushi was having a hard pleating her saree, suddenly a hand pulled it and helped her and tucked it in.

“You should asked me if you need help Khushi..” He said with smirked.

“You? You kept tormenting for whole night and now you suddenly so kind hearted to help me?” She asked in sarcastically.

“Don’t lie Khushi, you got tired halfway..” He said and bit her red ear made her looks away in shyness.

“Khushi I have to tell you that you look gorgeous in this yellow saree.” He praised her, she hit his arm to his own surprise.

“Ok Arnavji, now stop buttering me and say why do you look so happy today?” She asked him.

“Everyone in the family agreed to our marriage including Dadi.” He said with excitement and picked her up, starts to spin her.

She laughed happily, Dadiji finally gave her blessings? She ask him to put her down first.

“Put me down and go to office!” She ordered him.

He let out a sigh, he left after getting his goodbye kiss.

Soon after he left, she got message from him.

“Beep beep.” A message suddenly came through her phone.

She raised her head up and took out her phone to take a look. It was actually from Arnav.

“The weather forecast says that it will rain this afternoon.”

The corner of her lips rose unconsciously. She laid on the bed and replied to the message.

“So?”

After a while, her phone rang again due to the message.

“I miss you.”

She hid her face with a pillow. She misses him too as soon he’s out of her sight. They are crazily in love with each other.

To be continued…

Please let me know what you think about this chapter..