MARRYING A RIGHT PERSON

"Love comes to everybody in many different ways. Attraction is always the first thing, no? But love must be more than that. It must be magic."
-Julio Iglesias

Khushi glanced at Arnav who is holding heavy bags with no difficulty, the difference of strength between them is huge but she somehow feel guilty for letting him carry it all alone.

“Should I hold some?” She insisted.

He nodded no, gripping his bag tightly. How could he let such slim girl hold this much weight.

She smiled at him, and asked.

“Woh.. Arnavji can you please call Anjali and tell her I even bought things for pooja, so she doesn’t need to..” She said.

He frowned his both hand hold bags full of groceries. She noticed that and simply helped him by taking his phone out of his Pocket.

“Did she just…” He froze there staring at her, his ears turned red. She didn’t even think of it. How dumb can she be? His hormones are raging because this single girl but she doesn't care.

“Haan Anjali Ji? Yes.. Yes.. Woh I asked him to drop me.. No he didn’t trouble me… I’m fine. Goodbye..” She cut the call and saw frozen Arnav asked.

“Let’s go?” He looked away and hummed.

_________________

In car.

On the way the way filled with silence..

Arnav looked at her, why is affecting him this much? How can she be so pure? She doesn’t know what date means? Seriously.. She brought him DATES FRUITS instead.

“Khushi, where is your phone?” He asked looking at her, why didn’t she use her phone to call Di?

“I do not have one. Dadi told me phone nowadays got so many bad influences so I don’t have one. I will just borrow from others if I need to make a call, that too rarely..” She told him.

He looked at her in surprise and drove to nearby mall.

He brought her smartphone store.

The salesman guided them through details of new model smartphones.

Khushi looked dumbfounded by his action and asked him.

“Arnavji are you buying phone?”

“Yes, for you..” He said, picking new model IPhone making her gasped at the price of a single mobile.

She pulled his sleeve slowly and get near his face, whispered making his head spin, her jasmine smell so good.

“Arnavji, it is so expensive.. Do I need sell to my kidney for it?”

He bit his lips, swallowed his laughter and chuckled at her.

“I’m paying Khushi.” He said.

“But why do you need to Pay for me? Please get the cheapest phone that’s enough.”She find it as waste of money.

“Consider it my gift for you, for your coffee that taste good.” He said with smirked, looking at her cute face. He handed her the phone. She looked his overbearing behavior and sighed.

He dialed her new number, calling her.

“That’s my number save it Khushi..”

She save it his name as Laad Governor and giggled to herself.

__________

At night.

He looked at his contact list, at a particular contact saved under name his Khushi.

He is getting goosebumps, she is so cute, innocent.. mine… He thought darkly.

If this continues.. If she comes to know about his feelings? If they get into a relationship.. What if she expect more from him?

Marrying? Her? She will be his, his only. In his life, in the same house, in his room, on his bed, in his arms…

Suddenly he felt like marriage isn’t so bad after all, only if he is marrying the right one. If he won’t cheat her, nor will she. There would be no issues.

“Seriously Arnav? She didn’t even think of you anything like that and you here planning your marriage with her?”He asked himself.

He felt like going crazy because of her but she must be sleeping like baby right now.

He still got long way to go..

First he must make her fall for him. What he want is not her body, her.. Her whole being. He want her..

"Should I tell about this to Di?" He wondered. If his tricks don't work on her then he will seek his sister's help.

"Dadi, the only good thing you've done to me is Khushi... Thanks for sending her to me. " He thought.

____________

Next day.

Khushi was just passing by his room and he heard him shouting for HP.

“HP get a towel!” She shierk heard him.

She looked at the towel on the bed, he must have forgotten.

Before she could hand him his towel, bathroom door opened. He came wearing just towel on waist barely covering him.

Her eyes widen in shock, his broad shoulders, chest, arms, his abs, v line.. Even lower..

“Ahh! Devi maiyaa!” She screamed and throw that towel on his face and ran away from here blushing hard, breathing heavily, clutching her dear heart.

“Shameless.” She whispered and closed her face with her palms in shyness. This is what a man looks like.. She never know.. As a girl brought up in ashram she never even watched a movie... Because dadi was so strict.

_____________

Back in the room.

“What the?” his vision was closed by a towel as soon he got out of the bathroom.

All he heard was her voice calling for her dear god and her ran away.

Clueless Arnav grabbed the towel that was thrown on his face, and realised what just happened. He looked the small towel he wore in urgent.. That barely covering him..

“Oh no..” His face redden in embarrassment.

Did she saw everything?!

To be continued…