Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 26

Everything in his memory is false, and now the bloody truth is in front of him, Huo Hang's heart is undoubtedly a variety of emotions intertwined and become extremely complicated.

It seems that the outside of the dilapidated row house has become quiet for a few minutes.

"After sacrificing so much manpower and material resources, their experiment finally made progress by chance. Because they found that a special soldier who should have died was still able to act. After continuous research, they finally let This special special force has returned to normal human appearance, and the final potion is used for me."

Lu Ye took Huo Hang all the way to explore the interior of this room, although it was covered by weeds. But everything here left a deep impression on Huo Hang's mind.

Lu Ye stretched out his other hand and gently held the rusted iron prison, only to see that the pillar under his hand was as fragile as brittle paper and shattered into powder, falling from his fingers. He exerted force to pull, and the curtain made of this iron cage had already fallen.

In the depths of this iron prison, there was a vague black object.

"They ended up being buried here with such a tragic ending."

Huo Hang vaguely saw that it was two people lying on the ground leaning on each other, and it was over, even if it had already become

... Speaking of which, this should be the parents of Lu Hua and Lu Ye?

He raised his head and looked at Lu Ye's expression, but saw that this person was still as calm as ever, as if telling someone else's story.

"It wasn't me who killed them." Lu Ye noticed Huo Hang's gaze, turned his head to look at him, and pursed his lips in a very serious tone.

"It's Lu Hua? He should be here on the day the apocalypse broke out." Huo Hang understood Lu Ye's meaning, "That's why he can know the relevant information about this potion, and it should be here that he awakened his differences. Can? What happened that day?"

Lu Ye manipulated the vines to bury the couple who were imprisoned in the iron cage, who had lost their human form, and their bodies were tightly connected by the rotting skin, "It happened to be this couple who came that day. The moment the couple's research was successful, after they used the medicine on me, I gradually recovered." "This experiment was undoubtedly a success, and it happened that Lu Hua came here at this time. At first he persuaded them not to cause the virus, but, They told Lu Hua that the most successful finished product after the experiment was me. After learning that I might have the ability to live forever, even beyond the scope of human beings, he changed his mind, because he also wanted to have such an ability. Ability." Because of greed, is this the origin of all this? It's an incurable part of human nature. Huo Hang once again looked at the dilapidated room with weeds growing on the walls. The experimental instruments in it had become distorted and covered with rust spots due to no care and the infiltration of rain. But there was still an eerie chill. "He wanted to steal the drug, but triggered the laboratory's self-protection system, so he aimed the gun at his biological parents." Several members of the team did not collect any useful clues in the nearby rooms. At this time, he also came to this room, silently listening to Lu Ye tell the truth of the matter. "At this time, I also woke up. I needed the last potion to restore me from the state of zombies to human form. That is, you, as the only antidote and the only source. But at this time, Lu Hua saw me Gradually sobering has begun to panic, and he will take you away in a hurry, because he also injects virus medicine, and also needs you." The inside and outside of the story are all connected together, and it becomes much clearer. Huo Hang also figured out the link in an instant, why Lu Hua desperately wanted to be with him, and why his memory five years ago started with Lu Hua being chased by a zombie ... Anything can be said. "Huo Hang, come out and you can't run away!"