chapter 33

chapter 33

Zhuang Zhu waited for three days in a row, and the same Zhuang Zhu's inner strength was also exhausted. Gong Zhihou never came to see him. Nightmare time was arranged for each of these three nights, but this time was shorter and shorter every day.

During these three days, he did not stop, and wrote letters to his little prince. The content of the letters was various, from governing the country to being a man, from the people to the law. He even passed letters to the palace, pointing out the favorite foods of the crown prince of the imperial kitchen. vegetable.

From the first refusal, to later Gong Zhihou also went with him.

After what happened last time, after the strong opposition from Tudou, Zhuang Zhu experienced the dream of the worm/insect firsthand, and even if Zhuang Zhu refused to agree, he threatened to explode himself, so Zhuang Zhu had to wait for a fixed time to pretend that he had a nightmare, Anti-gongzhihou sent people to investigate.

Tudou also secretly gave Gongzhi a slap on the back of Zhuang Zhu. He is not narrow-minded, but he can't see that his brother Shu has paid so much and must be tortured by the person he likes the most. This is really too miserable!

So he secretly interfered with Gong Zhihou's dream at night. Even if Brother Shu knew about it, he would be grateful to me!

After that incident, Tudou also secretly checked the place in the Youshu Dreamland, which should be a novel world, but with his current search ability, he searched through all the novel worlds in the existing materials and could not find a match.

Tudou became more and more curious about his host, because there was not much description of swimming in his data, and he even had a bold doubt about himself now.

And the data that has been searching for the target of the strategy, the data called "that person". Potatoes pondered with great fear, and problems that had not been noticed before came up. Not only that, what is the data that Brother Shu has been transmitting to himself? There is also the missing data in the core area...

The maids and servants in the Prince Regent's mansion are discussing the recent coup d'etat, and sometimes even blatantly discussing in front of this Zhuang Zhuang room, there is also a mockery of him in their tone. Meaning, as the saying goes, the wall falls and everyone pushes.

Zhuang Zhu, who was bored in bed, set up a wooden table at the head of the bed, just where he could reach, put paper, ink, pen and inkstone, wrote something, and by the way gave Gongzhi thick advice for three consecutive days. All letters were seized by him. Deduction means that Gongzhihou will neither read it nor send it back to Zhuang Zhun.

This court coup also reflects the ability of public administration and strong governance of the country. It is almost as good as the previous regent, and the rules are strict and decisive. The treacherous ministers in this dynasty can be cut off and removed, and they have mastered the imperial power and the seal of the emperor. Without hesitation, he began to gather military power and inject fresh talents into the court.

Gong Zhihou is now eighteen years old and can already be enthroned as an emperor. If there was no obstruction from Zhuang Zhu before, he is now an emperor. After deliberation by the Ministry of Rites, he will officially enthrone on the auspicious day of the next month, and he will be conferred on the throne by the emperor.

Zhuang Zhu is still in the mansion at this time. Recently, he can clearly notice that there are fewer and fewer people in the regent's mansion.

At noon on the third day, an imperial decree from the palace arrived.