Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Apocalypse Zombie Movie

Lu Hua still needs a powerful output like Huo Hang, because the power he obtained is a nurse-type treatment. He really wants to drive alone, but the speed of the car is not as fast as that of Xiao Hei.

The best plan he envisioned was to make Huo Hang fall in love with him. As long as he had feelings for him, it would not be easy to prostitute everything. To go the other way, it really made him angry.

Especially the dog brought back by Huo Hang, who opposes him everywhere, that smell, he can remember where he smelled it now.

The things that Lu Hua was thinking about in his heart were naturally unknown to others. In City C, he is going to solve the dog, and some secrets are better not to be discovered.

Before he got to the gas station, Xiao Hei was already vigilant. Huo Hang naturally found a parking lot first and climbed on Xiao Hei's back to see the situation at the gas station.

The situation is not optimistic. The number of zombies at the gas station is quite large, but it is much less than Huo Hang expected. He has confidence in Xiao Hei. If these people cooperate properly, they should be able to solve the current predicament. When Huo

Hang returned to the car, Lu Hua saw him coming in and asked quickly, "How is the situation outside?

"

Go past the road, enter the intersection at the back, and then go around a small town on another road and come to City C.

As the leader of this team, he must take responsibility for them, and the rest of what Huo Hang said followed the command.

"Then we have to go through this gas station. The best case is that we can get gasoline, and the worst case is that we may not be able to leave."

Liu Yi also listened very carefully. She learned how to tie a ponytail yesterday. , although it's a little crooked today.

Lu Hua's expression became solemn when he heard this, and he was naturally worried. He didn't want to die here now. As long as he had enough resources, he would definitely be the savior of this world in the future.

"Currently there are not many zombies, but I don't know if there are more terrifying zombies in the gas station. At that time, I will let Xiao Hei clean up the surrounding zombies first, and then make a way for us. Lu Hua brings a gun and I'll get out of the car and load gasoline together."

Liu Yi stared at him with bright eyes, eager to do something in his eyes.

"Xiaoyi stays in the car. After Lu Hua and I get off the car, we must ensure that the car cannot be destroyed by zombies, okay? This task is very important."

Huo Hang's eyes softened and he said to her, Liu Yi affirmed Nodding, although she may not yet fully learn how to drive a vehicle, she also wants to do her best to work together to break through the current predicament.

"There is no turning back now."

Huo Hang said this to Lu Hua, and then he took out a gun from the trunk to defend Lu Hua. Lu Hua was originally a protected character and was used to being protected. Attitude, the moment he got the gun, he was really uncomfortable.

Huo Hang also told him how to use the gun, but how could he remember it?

He understood that Huo Hang would not wait for him to learn how to use this gun, so it might be another thrilling fight.

Lu Ye rushed to the gas station first, and the huge beast swept away the surrounding zombies in an instant, and with a slash of his hind legs, the vehicles that were in the middle of the road were swept away.