IATSSOMTT

I Am the Sex Slave of Mr. Thomas Torres
By: Renesmee Keynes
@renesmee_keynes_31              
2016 © Renesmee Keynes. All Rights Reserved

The story was created by the imaginations of the writer. The names and their other personal informations were influenced by the famous Athletes in the Philippines. The events, some places, and companies mentioned were all just used for the story and not all were real and true.

This is just a Fan Fiction. Those names were just used in this story and nothing personal must be laid here. This story was just made and can't be seen on their own personal lives. The personalities and families in the characters were not very familiar to me and I hereby articulate that their roles in this story were not the real them. I will honestly be thankful if you'll accept my words and pro-longing explanations.

Anyone who will use any informations from the story for their own interests will be strictly prohibited. No to piracy and no to spoilers.

Peace and Goodwill!

Story Informations:

Writer's Purpose: The writer aims to signifies the important dominion of family in our society and to publicize the sexism and feminism in the Philippines.

Type of Literature: Novel

Genre: Romance & Fanfiction

Language: Filipino & English

Date of Published and Completed: 22 May 2015 – 13 August 2016

Number of Chapters: 75

Rated: Rated-18 (Theme, Language, Violence, Sexual and Drugs)