The End of a Rivalry

The next season eyes on lewis to clinch his 4th title. but this time, Nico rosberg will come back stronger than his previous 2 seasons.

Nico had outrageously beated lewis in the first 4 races as he took victory, but things will boil even more at the Spanish grand prix.

At the opening lap, lewis tried to fight Nico for the lead, and then this happened.

Crofty:"And it's Nico Rosberg- And Hamilton's on to the grass, AND HAMILTON IS ON THE MASSIVE CRASH AND HE CRASHED INTO HIS TEAMATE"

Lewis found a gap outside, but the gap was closed by rosberg which led Hamilton to take on the grass, but as he does so, he lost control and collided into rosberg, eleminating himself and rosberg.

Lewis's Season was not going well as rosberg keeps on getting the upper hand, until lewis manage to win at the next few races as Austria came.

At the final lap, lewis is trying to overtake Nico in turn 3 of the red bull ring. but as he does so, Nico didn't tried to turn intentionally so that they can collide, but rosberg's plan failed.

He might hit Hamilton but Hamilton limped home to win the Austrian grand prix. Rosberg limped home 4th and losing 3 places

They traded wins and podiums once more, The championship is near, It was a huge turn in Malaysia at the last few rounds.

Lewis's engine had betrayed him leaving his car smoking.

"Oh no NO NOOO" said by lewis

He manage to win at the next round in Brazil that helped him come back at the championship, but the task won't be easy at Abu Dhabi.

Lewis has to hope that rosberg should finish at least 4th or lower.

The lights went out, lewis leads the race till the end.

"Ok lewis, we need you the pace to win this race." Said by Lewis's Engineer

"Right now, I'm losing the championship, what should I actually do." Said by lewis

Lewis had crossed the line winning the Abu Dhabi grand prix, but it was Nico rosberg in 2nd place who clinched the championship after surviving Sebastian vettel's attacks at the last few laps.

Rosberg's dream was finally complete, while at the FIA awardings, He shockingly announced that he will be retiring in formula 1 after 10 years.

After Nico rosberg's retirement, Lewis took 4 more titles at 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 until he was beated by max verstappen in a penultimate round in Abu Dhabi in 2021.

It was the end of lewis and Nico's rivalry, but it will still lived on as one of the greatest rivalries at the modern age of formula 1.

-Scepter

The end.