The dawn of the turbo hybrid era

2013 was a great season for Mercedes and for lewis and Nico, They still missed out at the championship against the dominating Sebastian vettel and red bull who dominated the 2010,2011,2012 and 2013 season, But it will be a huge turn at 2014

2014 was the beginning of a new era in formula 1, The Screaming V8 engines will be replaced with a more silent turbochargerd V6 hybrid along with it's new chasis regulations, and it also the era that killed red bull and Sebastian vettel's dominance.

Nico took the first move in Australia, winning and taking the advantage against Hamilton who retired with Technical issues.

But in Sepang, it was lewis who take it while Nico was behind Lewis's tail, but things started to heat up at the next round.

A new rivalry was finally ignited at the 2014 Bahrain Grand prix. As the lights went out, Nico and lewis was already fighting for the lead at the first turn, and it didn't stop for the next few laps to come.

Rosberg was trying so hard to overtake lewis down the pit straight through turn 1 since it's a big braking point for drivers, Nico didn't stop until the end but it wasn't enough.

"Tell him, THAT WAS NOT ON!" said by Nico to his engineer

Hamilton took the second victory at Bahrain at that time, the next following rounds, Nico and lewis were trading victories and podiums.

The rivalry was finally enlightened in the 2014 Belgian grand prix, As lewis and Nico went side by side down the straight in kemel, They both collided at the next corner, giving both drivers damaged cars.

"Nico hit me, Nico's hit me, That's not fair guys." said by lewis in his engineer after the collision

After few races of pure fighting, its all down to the wire at the final round in the 2014 Abu Dhabi grand prix.

The lights went out, Lewis had a mighty start and already had a huge advantage against Rosberg.

For the next few laps, Rosberg Sadly suffered a technical issue which cause him to lose horsepower to his car. lap by lap, he keeps getting overtaken by other drivers

"Ok Nico box box, to many problems at the car" Said by Nico's engineer

"I would like to go to the end!" said by Nico after all the issues

It was a relaxing end for Hamilton meanwhile, after few years of trying to get a second title, he finally clinched it under the lights of Abu Dhabi.

"Get in their lewis!, 11 race wins!, 2014 world champion!" Said by Lewis's Engineer

"WOOOHOOOO WORLD CHAMPION!, OMG, I CANT BELIVE IT!, Thank you so much guys!" Said by Lewis

It was the same thing for lewis as he clinched the 3rd title in the 2015 United States Grand Prix with only 3 races to go.

Rosberg was absolutely gutted that he couldn't do anything to stop Hamilton, But even if he is gutted, he showed what he is capable of as he finishes the last 3 races of the 2015 season.