The Pinnacle of Motorsport

Fernando Alonso though that lewis was just an easy target and it won't give him a hard time, but what he thought was wrong.

At the first race at the Australian Grand prix, Hamilton manage to score his first points and his first ever podium finishing 3rd, The following next races, he manage to get multiple podiums, still can't get ahead of Alonso, Until Canada.

After alot of chaos including Robert kubica's Horrifying crash at the hairpin, he manage to win his first ever formula 1 race, Beating Alonso for the first time.

Lewis Had manage to get multiple podiums and 3 grand prix wins, It was an outstanding rookie season, but sadly he missed out the championship by 1 point against Kimi Raikkonen in the Ferrari at the penultimate final round at Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Lewis made a mistake at the first lap, few laps later, he got a technical issue.

After that issue was fixed, Hamilton tried to charge back to the field, But Sadly, there were not enough laps left as he only finished 7th, Alonso couldn't do anything either as he only finished 3rd in that race, and 3rd in the driver's standings.

Even worst, McLaren was Disqualified in the constructors championship after it was revealed that they copied Ferraris chassis, and was fined a 100M€

After an outstanding rookie season, lewis finally won the world championship the following year after almost losing it again by letting pass Sebastian vettel (future 4x f1 world champion) for 5th.

But at the last lap, a struggling Toyota of Timo Glock, Went wide at the final corner. it was wide open for lewis as he takes 5th, enough for him to become the 2008 world champion, and also ended Ferrari's early celebration after Felipe Massa won the race and the championship before lewis overtook glock just few seconds after he won.

The following years was a tough one for lewis, he misses out the championship in 2009, almost winning at 2010, and once again misses out at 2011 and 2012. 2012 was also Lewis's last year with McLaren as he moves to Mercedes at the next year, teaming up with Nico rosberg once again.

Rosberg's debut at 2006 was good and consistent, Sadly he couldn't fight for podiums and wins because his was a midfielder that time, he stayed for Williams until 2010, he moved to Mercedes (Known as brawn gp at 2009 as  constructors champions) to team up with the returning 7x world champion, Micheal Schumacher.

Same story at 2006, he can't fight for gp wins, but podiums instead, He Beated Micheal Schumacher for the next 2 season aswell before Micheal retires in formula 1 for the second time in 2012