𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

scaramouche! POV:

"what...?" my voice croaked out.

kazu felt my shocked energy.

"kuni, do you need me to come over?" kazuha asked softly.

my chest tightened when i heard the doorbell ring.

fuck.

that can't be them, can it?

"oh shit... i heard the doorbell echo.. kuni.." kazuha sounded worried and i heard him shuffling for his keys.

"i'll be over. don't worry, i will also bring heizou and gorou too. incase things get heated. be right back."

kazuha hung up.

i felt nothing but pure fear.

they're gonna want at least something to do with y/n, one way or another.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

as you finished talking with columbina and arlecchino, you heard the doorbell ring. the five of you looked in confusion, wondering who else could possibly be here.

when you saw a bolt breeze pass you, that being scara.

"don't. open that fucking door. any of you." scara's hand gripped his ballbat, his hand veins bulging.

he looked through the peephole, cutely having to tiptoe a tiny bit.

"shit.." he whispered. he signalled a glance to childe and signora, and childe went pale.

"are you serious? how did they find here??" childe whispered.

signora sighed and gripped onto some sort of weapon.

"did they follow us..?" columbina asked, her sweet voice helplessly filled with worry.

"most likely. ugh, i apologize guys.. don't worry though. i will do my best to protect you guys." she looked at you.

me?

"yes, you too. even though i just met ya, if scaramouche out of all people to like you..." she smiles. "then i will protect you as well."

you shyly thanked her with a smile and bowed politely, until you heard the door knocks get proceedingly louder.

you yelped a tiny bit and scara got in front of you. so did the rest of them.

then, scara opened the door.

~
.

.

.
~

"hey! did you guys order a pizza?" a light blue haired tall male grinned. he had sunglasses on.

you noticed all of them stared dumbfounded at the man. behind the blue haired man, there was also another tall black curly haired man with glasses.

"dottore, maybe you should've wore the mask too.." the male behind him whispered.

scara gave them a neutral expression and began to close the door on them, when dottore panicked.

"you're obsessed. it's sad." arlecchino sighed and pulled out a knife.

"my, my, arlec, don't be like that! can't we discuss this like we used to?" dottore laughed.