𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
(tw:// death threats, dark messages, etc.)

you woke up, groggy, and your neck sore from the awkward sleeping position.
you glanced to your left to expect scara but he wasn't there.
you quickly got up, looking at your phone reading 6:43am.

"scara?" you got up, and walked around the apartment. you felt a pang of anxiety circle around your heart and fill your chest.

why do i have a terrible feeling right now...

"comrade?" you heard childe and you sighed. signora got up.

"where is scara? he wasn't in here..." you pointed behind you,  to where his room was.

they both shrugged and you remember you could text him. he did give you his number for a reason.

you: "scara, where did you go? is everything okay?"

you shut off your phone before receiving a bunch of spam messages. the notifications went off like crazy, and you started to get scared.

signora and childe looked up in alarm.
"why the fuck is your phone going off?" childe asked, alarmed.

they rush to your side as you open your messages.

thousands of messages from anonymous numbers filled your inbox and they all read similar things.

"kill yourself. "

"who do you even think you are?!"

"you're fucking pathetic, worthless."

"your gonna pay for what you did, you bitch!"

tears threatened to spill out of your eyes aggressively as you read the thread of horrid messages.

"hey dipshit, its you're, not your. dumbass." signora mumbled and you laughed.
"but seriously. who the fuck would do this?"

as you finished marking all the messages individually as read and blocking the numbers, you came across one.

it read;
"hey, y/n, you'll regret hurting my hubby..."

we all collectively gasped.
childe was the one to speak our thoughts. "that bitch. when did she send that?"

it said 10:43pm last night...

"she didn't... how the fuck did she even dox you though? you don't have any famous social media accounts..." signora thought out loud.

none of this made sense... you thought.

you were about to speak when you saw scara open the door and shut it, locking it.
he was panting, sweating and bleeding a bit.

"scara?! what the fuck happened?! are you okay?!" you ran to his aid, checking his wounds.

he nods, trying to get air. "that fucking psychopathic bitch and her boyfriend filed a police report on us."

WHAT?

"also, don't worry about school. we have today off."

phew.

"and... i may have gotten someone to deliberately start a fire conveniently near said location..." he smirked mischievously.

what.

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!"
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.