𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

shock.

shock is all you felt.

what?

i.. have to end him? kai.. yamashita?

if it must be that way... then...

"i'll do it." you said firmly. no emotion flowed within you. none.

you knew deep inside that you've wanted to do this for a long time.

not just because of what he did to you, but because this would finally bring peace and closure to your heart.

kai ruined you. you knew no doubt in your mind of that.

ei smiled, but not a happy one. she knew this would be risky but, it was the only way.

"it seems like his girlfriend imposed this simulation onto him, manifested it in its entirety. he is the host of this simulation." ei glances at the thousands of dead bodies.

yoimiya made a disgusted face and ayaka covered her mouth. kokomi just sighed.

"death is tragic. but, if you're going to end someone, might as well make it the most beautiful and spectacular, don't you think?" yae's lips curled in a mischevious smile.

you knew what she meant. and you hated to admit that you agreed with her.
oh no, it won't just be a good old stabbing to kai.

it'll be a one of a lifetime show.

"shall we go?" ei summoned a tracking device and started examining. i looked at scara and he smiled. "let's."

-

"fuck! my legs.. hurt like hell!" kokomi gasped and almost fell over. you panic. "take a break, koko!" you said before sitting down as well.
to hold back all of your energy for power, you decided to walk. not fly. but walk.

what a dumbass.
oh wait-

"i think we're almost there!" yoimiya observed the area. an abandoned column of old houses, paint faded and dead.

"this is oddly depressing.." scara remarked sarcastically. you laughed. "good observation,  my son." ei smartassed back.

"hey yoi? if we die... i just wanted to say you've been a really great friend, as to you too, y/n." ayaka's soft eye-smile broke your heart.

"ayaka... don't say such things! we are really strong. and we have koko to heal us! please.. it'll all be okay." yoimiya crouched to a sitting ayaka and held her shoulder.

you nodded in agreement. the chance of death was always there but, you had faith. you knew it.

you held onto scara's hand silently but anxiously and he traced his thumb against your soft palm. he then leaned down to kiss it.

yae giggled and started teasing, and scara gave her a giant glare. "i swear you old hag of a fox, i will kick your sorry ass when this is all over-"

"yeah, yeah, mhm~" yae grinned and did a little signature hand gesture.

-

"my, my,  what do we have here?" an annoying voice growled. a familiar one.

"shit. they found us. saki! come the fuck out." you gritted your teeth. the voice curled in laughter.

"oh come on, y/n. what's the fun in that? i want to see you all die slowly~" saki giggled.

scaramouche sighed. "that's not very kinky,  saki. do that to your boyfriend, we aren't into that weird shit. also, didn't you use... what was it again? a cucumber? a banana? an eggpla-"